Searching For Hope

over 9 years ago
auroraraee didn't upload a photo

Aurora (auroraraee)

9 posts

Hello to anyone reading this post. There are a lot of people that are interested in a free tarot reading. Before I began why I want this free reading, I would like to wish everyone luck (and an advance congrats to whoever wins.)

For the past eight years, I’ve been on the slopes when it comes to employment. It’s somewhat depressing because I can never seem to find a stable job . I just want answers when it comes to the career area of my life and if anything will eventually come to me. Also, I know it’s rather cliché to ask, considering I’m sure most of the advisors on here have had plenty of clients asking for guidance when it comes to their love life. I really need help with this particular area in my life. My intuition tells me many things in regards to it, but having a little extra insight from a tarot reading could really help me understand more about my current situation with someone I am in love with, and this is why I need a few tarot reading.

Thank you for taking your time in reading my post. I hope I can have the opportunity to have a free reading. If not thank you anyways. :)