Today's Free Reading winner is…

over 10 years ago
admin's photo

admin

254 posts

Congratulations go out to Terry Schneider (tjs) – our daily winner of a Free Tarot Reading.

Terry- please contact “TarotSage”:http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/288571-tarotsage and leave a message to set up your free reading appointment.

Terry is looking for career insights. Here was his winning post: I really need a free tarot reading because I am very close to hearing a decision on a new job opportunity. My name is Terry and there is myself and one one candidate for this position. I have already finished my final interview. They still have to conduct the final interview with the other candidate and then a decision will be made. Patience is not a strong point with me..lol

A new winner will be announced tomorrow. Post your story in the forum to be eligible for winning.

Wishing you all the best in your new career Terry! Jennifer and the Bitwine Team

over 10 years ago

Thank you Bitwine !

—> note from Admin – you are welcome – Tarotsage has responded to you regarding your free reading appointment.

over 10 years ago

Wow, she hit the exact date my last interview was….impressive ! And positive news. . Now just have to wait a little….sigh