love spells

over 10 years ago

If a psychic tells you that they can do a spell or prayer that can heal the relationship u have with someone so they stop cheating and become more open with u is that possible or is that bs?

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I believe a spell is somewhat like a prayer but spells works with the persons energy you cant take back once you have done it. With a prayer you just throw energy into which you always can get something back. This is from research. I always recommend a prayer before any spell because you cant take back once you did a spell.

over 10 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

Is possible but not sure at 100% because so many reasons that is too long write em here.

But I give you a suggestion. You never know how much strong is a witch or a warlock or whatelse according your creed. What you know instead, is how much strong is your will to get a result. So, by logic you should be brought to trust in what you know.

According this, if you want experiment a spell, do it by yourself. In USA there’s a famous place where buy what you need for a cheap price, even from EU buy there.

By the way, do not forget:

“we experience what is necessary to experiment, right or wrong”

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

A spell can help in a situation like this if the relationship isnt too far gone,which is why its best to get an expert in spellwork to read for you before chosing to do something. It also makes a difference who does the work. As a master spellcaster I can tell you there are a lot of people who will try to cheat you. Some claim to know what is involved in spellwork but it isnt always so.

If you like I would be glad to do a reading with you and see what if anything is needed.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Spellwork to control others feelings and free will is never something I recommend. Relationships should be built on trust and honesty, not magic. If you believe in a higher power, prayer, as Jessica, suggested is always a first choice.

Emotional spell work/prayer should come from those involved. You are the only one who harbors the feelings and emotions needed to start change. However, always remember that just because you want something, the answer from that higher power could be “No”. And the reasons for this are long and many.

If you would like to discuss further, contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte