Hello Week May 18 - 24

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Prayer for the week of May 18 to 24: I have the prayer is called Self-Respect.

Say this as a prayer/meditation. Dear God and angels, thank you for helping me see myself as you see me: through the eyes of love. Thank you for honoring and respecting me – please guide me to do the same for myself, and grant me the courage to speak up on my own behalf. I ask for you protection in all of my relationships so that I am surrounded by loving and kind people.

Do this for this week. If this helps send me a message via bitwine.

Here is a message for this week from the angels. This is what i call a Angel Karma type of reading. If it was requested by the person that contact me. This is a 20 dollar deal if anyone is interested.

In the past it speaks about Manifestation. To me this is a reminder that each thought is a part of manifesting energy. Lets say for a simple you want to earn more money. Instead of saying “I try”. Change it to “I will”. Its more positive and stronger. This is something I get from the angels above. As well. Your getting reminded that your energy coming from your way of “thinking” is getting progressed though prayers. If you want something say “Yes”. Do not self-doubt yourself NO longer!

The present it speaks about Children to me. I get never forget you do have love ones watching over you. This can be family or even your own pets that passed away. They are saying your “loved”. Never forget they are watching over you day in and out. They want to you to understand your blessings is coming but you have to “believe” in yourself. Not by your ego but by heart. Do you really want this change or seek better in life?

Future it speaks about your blessings. This is coming back from the past on what your thinking about doing with your own life. There is many things to do its just the timing can be way off they are showing in spirit. The angels wants you to be aware that things only come as you work and earn for it. They also tells me you will get blessings but it will take your “patience”. Do not push others because you think your right. When you are kinda in the wrong for agreeing someone. They say blessings does come with karma. So please be aware of what you been doing to others. Cause a blessing can be taken back.

Outcome speaks about Miracles. Which you are being told to believe in yourself as if your are a Miracle. YES times are tight. We all want things to flow our own way. But thats not how life works. You have to understand balance and karma works. Miracle is almost like a blessing without knowing. Of the unknown possibilities. We all want we all want. But what you give to anothers can change the point of view of what they see of you. Be kind and you will get kind back.

Reminder of today is if you want something to come your way. Be kind cause God does have a affect on your spending and stress. He can take things back from you without you knowing. (coming from experience)

I hope this helps anyone.

NEED A READING CONTACT ME TODAY!

I will leave the angels to guide you away!