Finding Yourself

over 9 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Life, what is life really? To ask the questions that really dig deep into the nature of what reality and true life really is. We all are here for some reason, but can you tell me what that reason is? I’ve pondered this question for quite sometime now, and still I feel that I am just barely beginning to see the bigger picture. So far to go still for all of us.

To really know what is going on with this whole game we are playing called life, you have to really take an honest and deep look at yourself. You have to go within, at least that’s what they say. So, what does that mean? How do you go within? I too have wondered this question for quite some time. It took me a while to realize that just wanting to “go within” means, I was already doing it.

All I can do is tell you from my perspective what I have learned on my journey. You see all these people talking about bliss and the nature of reality from their perspective, and so much of it sounds really great. The thing is that for most of us life just isn’t that blissful. We have our moments, but with every up there is a down. That’s just the way it is. It’s a balance, and we all have that shadow side of ourselves. It’s unfortunate that society teaches us to fear it and suppress it. Even if you do suppress it, it doesn’t really go anywhere. It just stays and hides. It stays in the shadows of your heart and mind.

By finding yourself, you find everything else. To understand this, you have to understand a little about the nature of reality and life itself. Everything in the universe is a reflection of something else. You are the totality of the all. You are the universe or god, and god is you. In fact this statement holds true for everybody and everything. Even the less desirable things in life are still of divine intent. Therefore you could say that whether it be dark or light, it is God!!! There are no mistakes, it’s all just a game, a movie of sorts, and we all have our roles to play. No one person is better than the next, and no one thing is better than any other thing either. It just is!!!

Your external world is a reflection of all that makes up your internal self. You have to look at it as everything carries a vibration, or say energy print. Your external world is going to completely match the vibration of you. There is no way around that. If you don’t like something in your external world, then try to look at it from a different perspective. Do your best to see it for what it is trying to tell you about you.

To find yourself, you have to start asking yourself the “Big Questions!!!” Just by putting your intention on finding the truth, you will. You just have to be patient, and learn to love yourself just a little more each moment of your day. Because in truth nothing can be found outside of you.

Thank you for being you!!! :)