help please

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Since admin has no intent on replying back to any of my concerns I will ask you other advisors. I have bin getting as I mentioned before nothing but free loaders calling in for the 3 min free and keeping me hanging on several min claiming they are having tech or pc problems and why they cant process payment so. I removed the 3 min free and ad a matter of fact raised my rate from 75 cents per min to 99 cents in the hope that I would draw out serious callers only but still the most recent caller who so happened to have a history of 4 payments after a brief chit chat said yes to a flat rate and after 3 min left the room I wasn’t sure if it was tech prob with payment or another freeloader. im in need of some input from you fellow advisors

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Usually you post this in the adviser forum. We all get free loaders. Some of this has already been discussed before in the adviser forum on what to do.

Basically put no free readings on your profile.

Chat settings filters some of them out.

Setting boundaries, and waiting till they pay and it clears.

They will change their names a million times. There are more suggestions like I said in the forum, if you go sift through them.