Spirit Writer Morwenna Holman

over 9 years ago

Hi all,

I am working with the author Morwenna Holman.

Morwenna Holman is a ‘spirit writer’, which means her novels are dictated to her by spirits, “communing with the departed to write stories of their lives which are lost in the mists of time.”

She has written two books in collaboration with the spirit of Emily Bronte, who wrote Wuthering Heights.

Her first novel, Westerdale, was published in 2013, a story she wrote in her teens, when she said she was visited by the spirit of Emily Bronte.

Morwenna sells her books in an effort to raise vital funds for Morley Holistic Cat Rescue. The charity desperately needs a new cattery for the many abandoned felines it deals with.

In this prequel to the already published novel, “Westerdale” we find out how the early life of Heaton Grimshaw shapes and moulds the character of the man he later becomes.

You can view a press release here: http://www.authoramp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Heaton-Press-Release1.pdf

If you’d like a copy to review or feature please let me know and I can send you an electronic copy

over 9 years ago

interesting