Do you really need a psychic?

over 9 years ago

I feel that we were all born with gut feelings. For me, my gut is usually God telling me right from wrong, or call it conscience or whatever..but for me it is God. I feel that coming to psychics can be addictive and if this is what is happening to you, stop and think a minute. Not that I am not happy to help, just that, anything in excess can be a horrible thing. I feel that being advised by someone is not a bad idea..but being advised by one just so that you can compare to another and then another and then another and then another and then another..well you see where I am going with this. Just remember that although it is good to seek counsel about our lives, it can also be unhelpful if we use it to a point that feels negative and unhealthy for us. So just keep a healthy balance! I am addressing this topic because I have had several people say to me that they feel overwhelmed with themselves and their addiction to psychics.

over 9 years ago

I just feel that moderation is the key. (:

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i feel you should chose one you connect with the more readings you recieve in a short period of time affects results

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

GREAT TOPIC TO POST! I love seeing another psychic post this! I have worked on and off on my own.. or with different places.. I am new to bitwine; but where I used to work I had SO many clients come into a chat saying that “so and so psychic said…..” and it was not only frustrating for them, but frustrating for me as well. I completely agree that people should be paying more attention to their own gut about things. By all means.. if you get a result from a psychic you are truly unhappy with or feel in your gut is wrong.. get a second opinion.. BUT .. maybe.. just maybe.. the thing you heard is the truth.. and it’s just not something you are ready to admit to yourself. Jumping from psychic to psychic until you get the answer you want isn’t going to fix the issue at hand.. if anything it may cause you more grief and heartache. So you find a psychic that tells you what you want to hear… 2 weeks later it is BEYOND wrong… now what? In general under these circumstances people either get hostile to the person that told them what they wanted to hear.. OR … stop believing that there ARE people out there that can help you and WANT to help you and have no need to sugar coat things or lie to you to help you understand that in the end everything is going to be okay no matter what. Thank you LoveSizeMedium for posting this thread <3>

over 9 years ago

I agree with you Life Embers. I worry that people have lost interest in themselves. So much seeking is outside of who they are, not within. I wish that we all had the ability to pause time, get ourselves together and then press play again.