Rune Scopes October 16-November 15

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

Aries: Your plans may have to be put on hold or remain as they are until a more favorable time. Patience is/will be needed.

Taurus: You will be facing some challenge on an intimate level this month. Restraint will be your best course of action.

Gemini: Either a pregnancy or fresh start in either business or other life matters. It could even be that fresh perspective you have needed.

Cancer: You will have clarity and security about something in your life. it will bring transformation and fundamental change.

Leo: Challenges are occurring in your life. These are not to be feared, but faced. The greater the challenge, the more you gain by overcoming it.

Virgo: Happiness is yours if you are willing to work for it. You must strive for balance and harmony in your life. Always look for solutions rather than dwell on problems.

Libra: At this time of re-focusing, fix your goal firmly in your mind and let your thoughts attract the energy you need to reach it. You must concentrate to read all the signs, but don’t try to force the issues.

Scorpio: You have a need to concentrate on your own physical, spiritual & emotional needs. Anything hidden will be revealed.

Sagittarius: You have the power within you to face anything. Fear nothing, for you have the authority to claim your destiny. Let no one deter you from your search for the truth.

Capricorn: Seek answers but don’t get encumbered with irrelevant questions. Live one day at a time, knowing that the past is just a memory, the future just a dream, and the here and now is what matters.

Aquarius: You have the power to bring things to fruition. Good fortune awaits you and there is a positive feel to everything.

Pisces: You are very giving and unselfish. You should let that shine to lighten your path and the path of others. Just don’t waste it on those who will abuse it.

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

Kimmi Lena (mystic...kimmi)

62 posts

Thank you for posting this :)

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

You are quite welcome! :)

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

really enjoyed this posting

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Very insightful I enjoyed reading it as well. I am personally looking forward to Mercury going direct on the 25th of October, Also Saturn leaving Scorpio my sun sign. This has bin the most challenging Saturn visit ever.:(

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I am so glad you all enjoyed.