Have the Right Intentions & Motivations

over 9 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

When you come for a psychic session you should have the right intentions and motivations for hiring a psychic.

What is it that you’re here for? If it’s for the reason to prove a psychic is wrong, or fake, or to test their gifts that’s the wrong motivation and intention to be here in the first place. What you should be here for is to heal and find solutions to your problems.

And what is your expectations of Psychics? They’re not God, nor do they have all the answers in the universe. They’re not here to magically fix your life. There not here to solve your problems for you.

While they may have gifts and can point you in the right direction, anyone in the psychic world knows that this is about a journey of self-discovery, healing, and becoming the authentic self.

Even if a psychic can see a an outcome of your future, you still have to do the inner development, take action, set boundaries, heal your wounds from childhood, and past relationships.

Things don’t get better in your life until you make better choices for your life and take responsibility for your thoughts, actions, and words.

There are some people that believe if I go to a psychic and they say something is going to happen, I don’t have to do anything in my life and it will just happen.

In my own personal journey when I went to other psychics they pointed out the obstacles. I had to learn to change my approach and how to respond versus reacting out of emotions and feelings of anger, resentment, and bitterness.

Negative thinking, negative beliefs, and negative emotions, and negative feelings do create your negative outcome.

This is what you have to understand you’re creating your reality every moment of time and the now is the only time you should really be focused on.

Knowing the future is good to an extent to give you hope and self-reflection, but if you’re not learning life lessons you want to blame someone else for why you didn’t go learn healthy ways of communicating, responding instead of reacting, and learning to emotionally develop.

If you understand the psychics point of view most of them have already done a lot of spiritual, emotional, mental, and psychic development to be where they are at this point.

They know how hard it is, they know it takes courage to get past fears, obstacles, and of course master relationship skills with lovers and family members.

Most of them are compassionate, empathetic, understanding, and have unconditional love to help humanity.

Healers are not on the earth to harm people. At the same time they are fallible and make mistakes. We are not God, and there is always someone bigger above us.

Like in any industry you will have those that are in it for business purposes only to make a quick buck. There will also be one’s that do the inner work and study to be the best healer and psychic to help others.

Instead of attacking all psychics with Negativity because there are some with the business approach and don’t care about the harm they cause, understand there are many that want to help you and do the best of their capabilities.

Understand what gifts they have and understand what they can offer you. What can you learn from them?

Negative actions do bring negative results so if you are getting tied up with negative experiences you might want to spend sometime self-reflecting and why you get the response you do. If you’re approach to a psychic is a negative one, I imagine the response will be a negative outcome.

We want to blame it on someone else, but this is one of the hardest lessons of life we all learn. How we approach things and respond to things gives a certain cause and effect to the situation.

There is a Legend Race Horse named Ruffian. The best horse on the track. She broke her leg. The doctor’s and people tried to help her. The only problem is Ruffian was caught in an illusion of the past. She thought she was still on the race track and kept banging her leg and ended up injuring herself more.

At times I believe we get caught in a past experience with a bad psychic, and get caught in an illusion that everyone of them is bad or has the intention to harm you.

We do the same with family and friend. We do the same with every stranger we meet. We get stuck in the illusion of the past and the future and ending up hurting ourselves more because we don’t want to stay in the now and listen to what people are telling us or learn the things we need to learn to heal and have the love and finances we would like to enjoy.

When you interact with people have the right intentions, the right motivations, and perhaps the right response and right outcome will happen.