Astrological Insight for April 9th!~

over 8 years ago
fuzzy_nomad didn't upload a photo

Fuzzy Nomad (fuzzy_nomad)

6 posts

Hi everyone!~ :)

I am not here to push my personal truths onto anyone here, as one shoe does not fit all, but I am here to divulge a little bit of insight into our current astrological transits in the sky.

If these become popular, I might post them more often from time to time!!!~

Astrological Insight for April 9th 2015: For roughly 70% of you all, you will likely experience that you have quite a big mouth or some really passionate things to say that you are thinking! :) Your thoughts might just be pounding in your head! This aspect is due to Mercury (the lower mind) and Uranus (the higher mind) conjuncting in Aries (sign of confidence and new beginnings) at 16 degrees today. Aries brings individualism, empowerment, and high energy, while Uranus bring unexpectedness, powerful thoughts in the mind, and helps you break the boundaries of narrow-minded prefabricated view points that just don’t fit you anymore (Mercury). So you might find yourself laughing at old philosophical cliches that nearly feel like math equations to you these days (Mercury), and that just don’t fit you and your individual situation and Aries gives you the confidence to not need anyone’s support in your indifference (Uranus) to old ways of thinking.

So find, create, and realize the shoe that fits YOU, and you’ll surely find a dance partner who feels the same as you tomorrow when Venus joins in a trine. ;)

Again guys, let me know if you like these mini astro reports, and I will likely do them more often. Also feel free to check out my Learn It Live account here where I will be conducting astrology classes in the very near future: https://www.learnitlive.com/fuzzynomad