Timelines and Timings

over 9 years ago

Time Lines ::::::::::::::

One of the most pressing aspects for some people in a reading seems to be about time frames. How soon ? How long ? When ? Which month ? Which Week ?

While I can understand for certain situations timings seem so vital (seem to be being the operative words here) people often are so focused on the “when” that they loose sight of the how and the eventual outcome.

Free will is something given to us as a gift from the moment of our conception. It is the one constant in our life. As we move through each day we are faced with numerous choices all of which can bring a different outcome. Sure some choices give off less obvious outcomes. Such as should I watch a movie or go for a walk. But what is important here is to understand this is your god given gift and birthright of Free Will in motion every moment of every day that we are alive in this dimension.

Free Will also intertwines with timings. Because we can not force a person or a situation to happen when we want it to in most cases. And the one word many loath Patience is very much the virtue often needed. A Psychic can give approximates of when an event is likely to happen. But because of the structure and DNA of Free Will it should only be ever viewed as just that “an approximate.”

Of course they are certain moments where a timeline comes clear and loud and when your Psychic feels this be certain they will let you know of this! But more important I feel is the outcome / the eventual and not really how long an event will take to happen. Especially when it comes to matters of the heart.

A person you long for who is distant and yet you know deep down they are set to return but you want it to happen here and now. And so when you are told it will not be immediately this can bring up feelings of frustration. Even anger in some case. This is negative energy which in fact can in some instances lengthen whatever waiting time is needed not shorten it.

Living in the moment from today for today can bring peace and emotional and spiritual balance no matter what is going on around you. Ultimately we have to put our faith in the Bigger Universe and that Higher Power to deliver the goods when they feel and know the moment is right. The Higher Power and Bigger Universe stand outside of time and so are not bound by the laws of Free Will although they respect Free Will.

When things get rough and your desperate for things to happen in the here and now it is in that moment that we should step outside and surrender what ever power we have to Universe and let the Higher Power take care of the rest.

And if something takes 6 days 6 months or even 6 years to happen you have to trust that when it does the actual TIME is right!

Love and Light Psychic Dino

over 9 years ago

On final post script here. A client I have been working with had some timelines come through. Sooner than i even thought possible even know I knew that was shown to be happening would happen – eventually. It is just that the “eventual” came sooner. Free will in motion and sometimes this can be positive results happening before we have “time” to catch our breath.

:-)