Letting Go

over 8 years ago

Any “true” reader will only ever tell you what they see, what they are given, and what they pick up on any given situation. This is a given and in my book is a must! Nothing is more frustrating or upsetting for me when I have had the sense when having my own readings to feel like I was being told what “they” thought I wanted to hear.

With that said the truth can sometimes be painful to take in. Especially when it comes to matters of the heart / a love situation.

Many of my clients have had to deal with the loss of a relationship, the end of a marriage. The boyfriend or girlfriend who have for what ever reason decided to move on with there life without them (you) being a part of that.

Nothing is more distressing for myself than having to say to a person who is clearly hurting that I do not see reconciliation. And yet when it shows on a psychic level it is showing for a reason. Relationships end for a reason! Breakups for the person who is being let go of hurt. Period!

Maybe you yourself reading this now are in the situation where you simply do not know … or are indeed hurting from the loss of a relationship. And you will understand what I mean about pain and hurt.

I always feel after I have given time for my client to take in what I have said that it is time to start to explore what this will mean for them in the longer term. This could be a day later , a week later or even a month or longer later.

But ….

With endings and acceptance comes liberty. With letting go of someone whom does not love you anymore or can not love you in the way you need or deserve brings with it an incredible sense of freedom when you finally accept that what is gone has gone and most probably wont be coming back. They can be no real time frame for how long it will take a person to overcome the grief and pain caused through the ending of a relationship. This is something very personal and very unique to that situation. They are however things you can do to lighten the load and lessen the pain. This can also shorted the amount of time you stay in that stage of denial and grief over such loss.

What can be done then ?

Treat yourself. Be kind on yourself. Surround yourself with as many things as you can that will bring you some form of happiness. Even if it is only for an hour or a day. Your pain and grief will still be there waiting for you at the end of your pity party. It is just you choose not to allow it to affect you for a short period of time. This also I promise will give you a sense of some control over your feelings and situation at a point in your life when you probably feel you have neither. It will also serve to give you a much needed break from your situation. Pain and grief can be exhausting on every level!

The pain and grief we feel is something many are actually scared to let go of.

Why ?

Because in many cases it is seen as the very last link they have to that person. The last link to a past that actually does not really exist outside of our own thoughts. We panic and feel if we let go of the pain we are letting go of them and with that all hope of reconciliation. And you are correct! Breaking with the pain you are breaking with the past and finally taking the first steps to healing and full recovery which will be followed by Liberty and in many cases New Love.

Face the pain and fear … do not let it drown you. Accept you are hurting but also tell yourself you will not hurt forever. And then when you are ready you start to cut those chords with that past and this is where you will finally start to let go.

You maybe angry at a reader who tells you he or she is not coming back. And that is okay. It is fully understandable. The messenger of news we do not want to hear is rare welcomed with open arms. But then as you begin to embrace what is said as an opportunity for a new start, you will I promise fully understand that is so much healthier emotionally that just getting told … don’t worry they will be back … this year maybe … possibly next.

Life is for living NOW TODAY. The past does not exists. Let it go move forward and embrace your unwritten future which is waiting for you!!

Dino.

over 8 years ago

Thank you for sharing this.

over 8 years ago

Your welcome Angelicia it is a difficult subject about difficult and testing emotions. But there is always a way through and past pain and let down. L&L to you Dino

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Great post, thanks Dino

over 8 years ago

This is something i going through with the love of my life he left me 2 months ago after 5 years told me that god told told him i will wait for him i been doing it but he became so mean & cold almost like he changed then found out why he was influenced by the woman he cheated on me with to leave me we planned to start a family this summer I’m hurting everyday but i feel he will come back & i could slap him lol

over 8 years ago

Thank you for the feedback Oracle and Angelicia and yes it does sound an incredibly frustrating situation you have!

over 8 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

thanks for the article …..something I know I struggled with but learning to and now and on the road in right path to as can tell as healing process started

over 8 years ago

Glad you enjoyed the article Pisces. And yes sometimes we need to let go to allow healing for sure!

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Nice read thank you for sharing

over 8 years ago

Your welcome John and hope your enjoying Bitwine :)

over 8 years ago

Thanks for the comments people sent me on this article can it is making sense to some of you )