SOUL MATES ? WHAT IS THIS ABOUT ?

over 8 years ago

Quite often people say to me “I am meant to be with him/her …. we are soul mates I feel it” this may well be the case. You have a strong connection to a person that is often referred to as Soul Mate type connection. But what needs to be understood here is even with a soul type connection it does necessarily mean you will end up being with that person in the sense of a relationship in this life time. And in fact we can have more than 1 soul mate connection and some people have multiple connections around them and it does not mean that they are guaranteed to end with any of them.

Now I know by writing and sharing this some will disagree and for some it may feel like I am bursting a bubble. But as a Psychic our job is not to create fairy tales or story’s of fiction but deliver truth in the way it is presented to us. And sometimes this truth maybe difficult to hear. Of course when giving news you know a person is not going to be happy to hear its delivery has to be in a caring but still direct and clear way. Otherwise what is the point of gaining insight on a Psychic level.

Many clients I have worked with have come to me in the start feeling distraught and unsure of anything going on around them and then if it shows that the person they love is not going to be with them at this time that can be a bombshell. I understand this fully. I am human to! But through that then can come exploration of not only what this means but to other avenues of that persons life. Ultimately we are all entitled to happiness and contentment in this world now. Even if that means have to accept that the person/s you have felt so connected to are not going to be a part of your world.

Do not get hung up on one name or one situation when things are not going the way your heart wants them to. Easy to say I know but most of us have been down that road. And it hurts! But do not let that pain blind you or hold you back from meeting the next person which could be just around the corner. Remember we do not just have that 1 soul mate. They can be many! There is a misconception I feel with such blanket phrases such as Soul Mate or Twin Flame. In some ways it makes it sound so final so without choice. To the point where some feel if I am not with him or her that is it I am screwed and will never love again. Which in truth is not the case if we do not get hung up on that “soul mate” finality feelings.

Of course many many people do end up finding true love no matter if they call it a soul connection or not. Such titles are of no importance. It is what you feel for that person in the here and now and in the future that matters. That is why those whom have had reads with me will notices I rare if ever use such expressions as “soul mate” “twin flame” < the latter I have never used ever not in 1 reading! And for very good reason …. because in stating such a blanket assumption it makes it sounds as if no others can ever compare of come forward. Which I as a person and Psychic refuse to believe or accept. Sometimes looking at wider issues and other aspects of your life can really help put things into focus and allow you to bring forward the true happiness and contentment you seek!

over 8 years ago

Thank you for the emails you sent on this article. Hope I answered your questions as best I can. ) L&l to all

over 8 years ago
cydiva89 didn't upload a photo

cydiva89 (cydiva89)

36 posts

Well said, hοnesty is the best policy but some people unfortunately can’t accept it and like being given fairy-tales. Thanks for such a great article…

over 8 years ago

Thank you Cydiva :)

over 8 years ago

As always Dino – so brilliantly put. And how interesting thy out of all the posts I randomly pick to read – yours pops up.

You are a rare diamond my friend x

over 8 years ago

Thank you Alicia :-) x

over 7 years ago

Somebody was asking about this article so here it is from the archives :)

Blessings Dino