Will I Win ?

over 8 years ago

Will I win the Lottery ?

You would be surprised how often that question comes up in a reading so I thought it worth while writing something down about this. Money for sure is an energy . We can use it for good or bad. And when we don’t have enough it can make life Hard! And even those who have more than “enough” it is no guarantee to perfect bliss. They are many unhappy millionaires on the planet!

But it is an energy as I said and so I can understand the question. But here is the problem of why it is almost impossible to get a YES answer on this.

Quick Maths Lesson :

The odds of winning the UK national lottery are approx 1 in 13,983,816 or approximately 1 in 14 million

The odds of winning the Euro Millions are even more dire 1 in 116,531,800 or approximately 1 in 116 million!

Now say on average a Psychic does say 10 or so readings in a day 5 Days a week. The chances of a person who could be winning the lottery connecting to that reader at that time are about the same as the chances of actually winning the Lottery outright. Basically very very very very Slim! So to put it in context. I could get asked the same question by 2 different people each week and it could take approximately 70.000 Years before a person comes into the reading who it could be shown would be in with a chance a winning a lottery. A sobering thought!

So it is impossible I feel based on just the maths model to predict if a person would or would not win . But even if the answer comes back no which it probably will ….. it does not mean you could not win. It is probability …. and not I feel fate or destiny .

The universe does not work in that way. It places little value over monetary gain but does place incredible value on personal abundance and inner happiness. So rather than waste your own time and energy asking such wild card questions is it not better to focus on those areas that can enrich your life and bring forward happiness and inner contentment. It starts from within and if you master that battle then there would be NOTHING you could not achieve in this world.