THE CONCEPT OF FREE WILL / UNIVERSAL LAW

over 8 years ago

Free Will – these words can come so often in readings and in our life. But what on earth is it ? And how does it work ?

Speaking to a client the other day a client who is on an amazing path of self discovery (I have read with this lovely person a number of times) we were going through the concept of Free Will. And she taught me something as we together looked at how her life is now evolving into something amazing. Which it is!

And this is what I found and had my own mini Eureka moment on the whole concept of FREE WILL ….

Say you are having dreams of a person , a person you have not yet met. But you feel them, you speak to them, but can not see there face. This means that yes these dreams are about one you will meet at some point. But the higher powers do not let you see that persons face as this would interfere with Free Will which is part of the universal law and it also means that the time for revelation is not quite upon you.

The other person where ever and whomever they are may or may not be going through the same things. Dreams thoughts perception of what it is to come etc. But it matters not.

Then when your own GAs feel that the time is right they do in there own way make your paths cross. You are suddenly in front of this person …. at that point your GAs stand back. Free will kicks in …. and what you do from that point is up to you and the other person.

What the GAs have done is matched 2 people whom they feel (and know) have much they can share and give to one another. They give us the opportunity – the chance. What we do with that then is up to us. Each person in there own way could choose through there own Free Will to reject the gift that was “offered” . It is your right! But the GAs also know that because of the connection that can grow that the chances are neither will reject the other. But the absolute law of Free Will remains intact and unaltered.

So we get opportunity and chance delivered which is divinely inspired but this never ever interferes with the concept and that universal law of Free Will.

Life is about chances and it is about opportunity’s … and what we do with those chances and opportunity’s is what matters. Understand your own Free Will in everything that is happening around you and hold that in tension with the fact that powers beyond anything we can imagine are always actively at work on our behalf and you could be quite amazed by the results :-)

BE HAPPY

over 8 years ago

Thanks so much for the comments and feedback on this via messages )

over 8 years ago

Appreciated :)

over 8 years ago

A few of you have been asking where this article is so just letting you know its here. And thank you for your comments and feeback on this :)

over 8 years ago
littlemg didn't upload a photo

mars (littlemg)

4 posts

Thanks for sharing this article with me! I really do agree with this concept of FREE WILL. I also do think that the universe does like to show signs and provide moments of synchronicity or weird “coincidences” just to get your attention on a matter to point you in the right direction. I’ve experienced it, and there has been times when I stubbornly decided to choose a different route than I needed to. Of course, that’s free will coming into play, and sometimes I feel that your GAs will adapt to your change of direction and modify the opportunities they will present to you. I think that’s the beauty of life. The fact that it is all a mystery, because even if we unfold them… we still have the choice to have those mysteries revealed to us or decide to go another route and not ever find out how life could have been if we choose a specific path. Life really is about opportunities. I see life as a resource that gives you all the doors, but it’s up to you to decide which one to choose. Sometimes, there’ll be people who will tell you what’s behind a specific door, and if you trust them and you’re interested… you will open that door to find out what else is there. Well, that’s my two cents! THANKS FOR SHARING DINO!!!!! :)

over 8 years ago

And thank you Marsi for your comments :) So true much is a mystery and sometimes knowing would just spoil the fun :) xx

over 8 years ago

And a good point Marsi

“and there has been times when I stubbornly decided to choose a different route than I needed to. Of course, that’s free will coming into play….”

Pretty we are in control of all almost ever aspect of our life. A few parts though even though we want to be in control of at times we are alas … not!

over 8 years ago

Thank you for all your comments you have left me via my inbox here at Bitwine.