Thoughts For Today!

over 7 years ago

“I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love. I felt it in myself a superabundance of energy which found no outlet in our quiet life.”

― Leo Tolstoy, Family Happiness

♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“To achieve self actualization, do good things for other people that you would want to be done onto yourself”

― Meg Cabot

♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“Holding On Can Often Do More Damage Than Letting Go …”

- - -

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“One choice changes everything. The right choice changes your world.”

- – -

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“In life, finding a voice is speaking and living the truth. Each of you is an original. Each of you has a distinctive voice. When you find it, your story will be told. You will be heard.”

- – -

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“A wise man is superior to any insults which can be put upon him, and the best reply to unseemly behavior is patience and moderation.”

over 7 years ago

“I don’t look for love. Love looks for me.” “Why?” “Because it needs me. Because I’m not afraid of it.”

- – -

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there’s a tomorrow. Maybe for you there’s one thousand tomorrows, or three thousand, or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around it, let it slide like coins through you fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there’s only today. And the truth is, you never really know.”

- – -

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

You’ve got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you’ve got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret -

- – -

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

Truly live in the moment as if it is your last but keep faith that it is not …

- – -

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstances of your life can change! ”

― Rhonda Byrne, The Secret

- – -

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.

William Morris

- – -

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“You will attract everything that you require. If it’s money you need you will attract it. If it’s people you need you’ll attract it. You’ve got to pay attention to what you’re attracted to, because as you hold images of what you want, you’re going to be attracted to things and they’re going to be attracted to you. But it literally moves into physical reality with and through you. And it does that by law.

(Bob Proctor)

- – -

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“We often get distracted with this thing called our body and our physical being. That just holds your spirit. And your spirit is so big it fills a room. You are eternal life. You are God manifested in human form, made to perfection.”

― Rhonda Byrne, The Secret

- – -

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

Literature is my Utopia. Here I am not disfranchised. No barrier of the senses shuts me out from the sweet, gracious discourse of my book-friends. They talk to me without embarrassment or awkwardness.

Helen Keller, 1880-1968

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“Our feelings are a feedback mechanism to us about whether we’re on track or not, whether we’re on course or off course.” ― Rhonda Byrne, The Secret

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”

― Bob Marley

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

The best index to a person’s character is how he treats people who can’t do him any good, and how he treats people who can’t fight back

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

No problems just challenges that need solutions … work on it ….

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there’s a tomorrow. Maybe for you there’s one thousand tomorrows, or three thousand, or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around it, let it slide like coins through you fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there’s only today. And the truth is, you never really know.” ― Lauren Oliver, Before I Fall

over 7 years ago

“Your power is in your thoughts, so stay awake. In other words, remember to remember.”

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

“Ask once, believe you have received, and all you have to do to receive is feel good.”

over 7 years ago

Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success!

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 7 years ago

I am more and more convinced that our happiness or unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life, than on the nature of those events themselves.

Baron Alexander von Humboldt

over 7 years ago

“Thoughts are magnetic, and thoughts have a frequency. As you think thoughts, they are sent out into the Universe, and they magnetically attract all like things that are on the same frequency. Everything sent out returns to the source—you.”

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere