over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Pick the phone up and call him.

You need answers

You can’t lose

over 8 years ago

Dear friends online, my name is Ibolo, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, i was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine (Angela) told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too his name is Dr okoko.So i emailed him [email protected] the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. We have two kids together and we are happy with ourselves. Thanks to Dr Okoko for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work, If you are interested to contact him and testify this blessings like me. If you are going through hard life and you need help in problems such as:

(1) If you want your ex back (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) If you want a child. (5) Herbal care (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) Let people obey your words and do your wish (10) Case solve E.T.C

Contact his email again ([email protected]) Or you can visit his website on DROKOKOSPELLHOME.webs.com .. Love u Dr OKOKO and be blessed…

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Myra,

You are a con artist and a theft to all the readers here at Bitwine.

Remember what you do to others will come back on you. It is called Karma.

ESTHER