FALSE HOPE OR FAITH THAT THEY WILL BE BACK IN TOUCH ?

over 8 years ago

False hope ? Or the reality of the situation as it shows when you are getting a reading about someone you love and the contact is either minimal or no existent ?

I know I have questioned this myself when I was going through a break up. Only difference was the readings I was getting me were telling me I was pretty much screwed and the other had moved on. But I was in denial and in the end the reader was alas right. I was screwed and the now ex jumped ship to another fella. Bitter times indeed ha ha. But that was a long time ago .... time heals and all that.

But the same can also hold true when you are being told that the person you love will come back into your life. I am working with a number of clients (lovely people)at this time (for some reason the past 6 months have been intense on the relationship front) each with there own unique and very challenging situations. And I am seeing that resolution will come in different ways. And yet for some it sounds absurd almost given the harsh reality of the situations as they currently stand. And yet I have to go with what is shown and how I feel and see things. And any Psychic who is essentially honest, will I know do the same.

So the in between stage of being told they will be in touch / come back …. how do you cope with that ? How do you keep the faith (not blind hope) the 2 are very different ?

Well firstly you do not have to believe what you psychic tells you. That is fine … it is not a requirement to believe in what is shown and I know it can be really hard to try believe in something being said that has not yet manifested. So don’t waste vital needed energy on that. Just listen, mark it down and then do everything in your personal power to make each day as balanced and happy as you can be.

And YES you can be happy and content even if you are feeling as if you are in limbo. It is about making choices daily to bring forward positive energy and saying let the future take care of itself but for today Im going to take care of me. You can always go back to worrying wondering and fretting tomorrow …. it will still be there for you waiting , all those emotions. You are just making a conscious choice that for today you are giving yourself a break. And in doing so you may surprise yourself at just how good you can start to feel.

Finally try avoid asking the same question to 50 different readers or the temptation to ask the same question day after day (just in case anything has suddenly changed!) I know because I have been there and done it. Rather again focus on your own life. Trust that what is being shown so long as you are with a reader YOU feel truly connected with is getting insight that at some point in the future will hold immense value in your life. That is the kind of the faith I speak of.

I absolutely love when a client pops into chat and out of the blue tells me “guess what they have been in touch” of “You will never believe it but …”

And this has happened a number of times these past 3 weeks alone. I do not say this to big myself up but to show that in the end if what is being seen when it comes to relationships is read in the right way that it can be trusted.

........................... ...........................

Be Happy – Psychic Dino http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/380466-psychic_dino

... P.s Comments always welcome here ….

........................... ...........................

over 8 years ago

Thank you for all the comments feed back sent to me on this through to my Bitwine inbox. Much appreciated.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Hi Dino,

Great Article.

Hope you do not mind me putting in my two cents worth here.

When people ask is an individual going to get in contact back with them even if the answer is YES – by itself it does not mean that ex is coming back.

In fact it could be to say ‘BACK OFF’- LEAVE ME ALONE – FORGET IT’ so the reader would still be correct but it does not quite play out the way the client had hoped for.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Very good points Esther it can / could mean that also. There is also looking at “communication” that would be of value … and if that does not show it can mean yes sure there is contact but it wont be the kind we are wanting …. )

A difficult but important subject for sure.

Dino )