When is it time to let go

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

Psychic Helena Louis (psychichelena)

76 posts

We tend to cling to this person Why do we hold on to the people that hurt us the most,,

try to hold on so tightly that we lose a sense of our self’s we let go of everything we stand for are believe in sometimes we even let go of the people we love’ like family are brother or sister even our own children we pull away from all and give every ounce of our being too these people,

Just to make them happy will walk a million miles in the rain if that will hold them keep them make them love, We make excuses for their actions/abuse we start to believe it’s our own fault and that they are right in every way “PERFECT” in every way.

In some cases we get what we want we get what we want we make them Love us. Then what happens we realize that years have come in gone, Children grow up life passes us by and bitterness sets in. We look back at the bitter past wondering was this all worth it, was it necessary did we fight too hard for this and was it forced.

We question our self’s as if we have no sense of how and why we did all of it, (GAVE UP EVERYTHING) we loved or believed in lost so much time and energy for someone that has now after years of being forced finally needs us wants us LOVES us. Suddenly we become resentful and start to have bitterness and bad memory of that struggle small or big it was our sacrifice “WE CAME WE FOUGHT WE CONQUERED” right isn’t this what we fought for isn’t this what long hard suffering was for we came we saw we conquered,,,,

Nope not always we ask or self’s did we really win the fight hmmmm not really we lost are total being we lost time energy tears wow was he/she worth all the trouble.

We realize we wasted so much time so much energy that we can’t go back now so we stay we stick with it but in the back of our minds we have no more love for the person we still love them and don’t want to see anything bad happen to them but we don’t need them (NEED) being the key word here all of a sudden we start to pull away.

They start to sense it, see it in all ways they know and you start to think is he/she her out of guilt is it because they feel like they can’t let go because of our sacrifice. It becomes cold and empty,, Is there any hope not really you just take each day as it passes and you live with regret. Is that what we want? no not at all.

So when is it time to let go, when you know inside that the other person is taking you for granted. When you are putting more time in energy to make them happy. When you are fighting so hard that you lose sense of who you are you know within you that it’s not working.

It’s better to let go and move on then to live with regret and lose yourself when you can be spending time and energy on someone that truly deserve you.

Don’t hold on to things that our broken you will not be able to fix them and if you do you will lose so let go and move on listen to your inner spirit and recognize the signs there or signs all around you, Follow the signs if you are giving and not getting nothing in return When cheating is constant

When you start to feel like your forcing him/her into doing things together

When you feel like you are unwanted

When you feel like you are unneeded

When you start to pull away from fam/friends

When all you care about is the others happiness and have no thought for yourself our loved ones It’s time to move on Let go and let god lead you in the right direction

Thank you for reading as always blessings and peace upon you

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

76 posts

god bless

over 8 years ago
ledibyg didn't upload a photo

ledibyg (ledibyg)

2 posts

Don’t want anymore readings, just relief. I am not sure why I am being told by so many to keep holding on when all the signs say let go. What is the point of all this? I meditate, I pray, I distract myself by trying to stay busy, I try to ignore my emotions and still the same thoughts invade my life. What is this? Why? All I want is to be happy, heal and move forward. And when I reach out for help to heal, all I feel is mistrust. Just want compassion, guidance for the most difficult experience I have ever endured.

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

76 posts

i am happy that this has helped you thx for reading love and light