Pets and the afterlife

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

In life we often create strong bonds with our pets. It’s seen as taboo to overly mourn the loss of your ball of fur that, for the last 10 to 15 years has been running around your house.

You find that you are expected to move on quite quickly, you may be told flippant comments of just buy a new one. People who haven’t had the chance to experience that wonderful emotional connection don’t realise that just like humans all animals have their own personality,Each one is unique.

I get lots of calls from people mourning there pet and asking if I can get find out how they are? If they are pain free and at peace?

An animal is highly emotionally charged and they feel more love for us than we realise. There energy transcends time and space they are somewhat easier too connect too than human spirits. Many animals stay close to there owners after the have left this plain.

So next time your missing them just remember they are close by, looking after you from afar.

over 8 years ago

A wonderful article Maharaani . I remember loosing my beloved Jimbob Wolf Hound at the grand old of 14. He had been with me through much of my youth. He will always remain close. And sometimes I hear him barking as he used to in the dark of the evening. Some have said I am quite mad to be hearing barking and growling sounds in my head. But we know different don’t we.

Again thank you Maharaani for sharing.

Psychic Dino

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

I am glad you have enjoyed my words Psychic Dino. Animals stay with us always, even in life they have a strong connection to the spirit world. So its no surprise that we can contact them once they have passed over.

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Please feel free to share if you have had any unique experiences….

over 8 years ago

That’s great. I have a former Pet that communicates with regularly during dreams. Still connected. :-)

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

It is a lovely feeling when they come back to us, isnt it?

:)

over 7 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

The pets we have loved and lost are forever in our hearts and are forever around us protecting us and returning all the love and protection we gave them in life x