Super Moon – Super Charge You!

over 8 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

Is it not just amazing to see that beautiful huge Moon in the sky at night. We could stare and wonder at it all night long. But what secrets does it hold and how can we best use its amazing energy and vibration.

So what do we know its so close to Earth and truly dominates that night sky. The full Moon was in Pisces on 29th August and was indeed a Super Moon coming within 90 degrees of its closest approach to Earth. This occurs around 4 – 6 times each year. This year in 2015 there are to be six Super Moons.

Super Moons and Natural Phenomena The Moon is one of the greatest influences on our Earth, especially over the great oceans. During a Super Moon the tidal forces can be much greater. Volcano’s erupting, earthquakes and freak weather storms can all be a influence of the Super Moon. Remember the New Orleans Hurricane Katrina back in 2005?

About the August Super Moon The Super Moon in August is in the sign of Pisces – this is a sign of sensitivities and creative personalities – spiritually minded individuals; growth of spiritual mind and within the subconscious mind.

Expect that this Super Moon will have some effect on you. Under Pisces be open to possibly experiencing some of the following effects upon you:-

Emotions – You may feel more emotional, both in the positive and negative sense. Last night I was watching a music programme that would not normally effect me. But every tone and tune penetrated my very core and resulted in me experiencing the music and dance more intensely.

Intuition – Your intuition may certainly be stronger. You will suddenly feel something so strong, an answer to a question. What someone truly is thinking about you or a certain situation.

Sensitivity – You may feel yourself so much more sensitive to bright lights or loud noises. You may see pictures and images in shadows where you normally see nothing. Tune in and embrace all that is sensitive to you.

Creativity – This can come out in the need to cook a new recipe, consider an new hobby. In someway you may feel the need for your hands to get busy to satisfy the needs of your mind. You mind is telling you to create and satisfy those creative needs. For me I quite often find myself putting together new ideas and images for new Playing Cards.

Empathetic – People find themselves so much more empathetic during a Super Moon. They are effected much more strongly by the plight or personal issues of other people. They seem to be more in tune with what a particular person is feeling or doing.

Romantic – The August Super Moon under the duality of Pisces brings in the Yin & Yan of life. This is a time for embracing, sensual union and blending of Souls. It has been said that under the great power of a Super Moon recognition of one’s Soul Mate or Twin Flame is easier.

Liberty – Under the Super Moon you may feel strong desire to break free from what it is in your life you feel is holding you back; a dead end relationship, a job you can no longer stand anymore. Be brave and courageous. Stand ready to walk the path, that your intuition is telling you to do.

Subconscious – You could indeed be more in tune with your own subconscious under a Super Moon. Try out a little meditation – you maybe astonished at the results.

Psychic – As an lifetime psychic I know that much or my “enlightened work” has been accomplished under a Super Moon, from ideas and thoughts I have continued to use the influences gained under the Super Moon for the months that followed. It is as if my batteries get totally recharged, so to speak! Do not be afraid to open up to the wonderful and glorious power of a Super Moon – Recharge Your Batteries Now!

Feel free to add to this article and share with us all, how you have been effected by this Super Moon.

Be Ever Blessed!

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Great Article Count Marco!