season for all

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

Psychic Helena Louis (psychichelena)

76 posts

Today is a beautiful day and a day that we should celebrate.

But in truth some of us may be dealing with something it may be a loss of love or a loss of a loved one one maybe a financial crisis,

We need to keep in mind that there is a season for everything take this verse from the bible

Ecclesiastes 3New International Version (NIV)

A Time for Everything

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:

2 a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, 3 a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, 4 a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, 5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing, 6 a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, 7 a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, 8 a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.

What can we learn from this we need to start living in the moment and also store away for the dry season.

We need to look at what brought us the joy and peace and go back to that place to find the strength in every thing we must look to the lord and for strength and renewal.

I hope i am not stepping on any ones believes but i have to put this out there to help someone reading this will be touched by the spirit and help them come back to there first love.

The one who created you and brought you through, god never promised us that everyday will be perfect but he did promise he will be with you through all your trials and all your fears and worry.

Just stay on his path and contuie to pray and heal and allow him to take you to the next level may the lord bless and inspire all who read may your heart be open and minded by the spirit of peace love and joy in Jesus name i pray amen,,