Can A Psychic Get Help Get My Ex Back ?

over 8 years ago

This question comes up more than we maybe imagine. A person is hurting, in pain and the one they love is no longer with them. Steadfastly refusing to even listen to the notion of reconciliation. They may have another person in there life. They maybe going through a personal crises … any number of reasons … but the hard fact remains that they are no longer with you.

So what can be done ? Can a Psychic / Empath do anything to help win that elusive ex back ?

It depends on the situation starting with do they actually still have love for you ? Harsh fact is people do fall in love and people fall out of love for any number of reasons. If the love has gone then my answer would always be to focus only on healing and moving yourself forward. You can not force a person to love you. They are no spells or tricks that can be used to turn a love switch and suddenly have them swooning again. Life and people are just not built that way.

But what if there still is love ? What then ?

A psychic can not conjure up reconciliation like pulling a rabbit out of the hat. A psychic cant somehow manifest events to make them come looking for you again But a psychic CAN give you clear and concise guidance on the best steps you can take to give you and your ex the best chance to reconcile.

The insight and guidance given by your chosen Psychic will always be unique to your situation. I personally look and treat each question as totally unique (which it is) and then looking at all the variables and connecting with the energy flows will impart advise and insight based on what I feel. Sounds like nonsense to some I know but sometimes getting an impartial overview of a situation can and many times does uncover things that you yourself simply can not see because you are so close up to your own situation. A psychic can take more of a 360% view and therein can impart knowledge needed to empower YOU to get back that person you love.

Remember this is not spell work or trickery its actually about self empowerment and working with the divine higher powers to manifest a change in the current situation.

A few pointers which although general may help :

Manifestation : To see in your mind through meditation or through silent thought how the other is feeling. And through that channel your love towards them. It does not matter if they are a 5000 miles away as such energy travels at light speed. Do this at least 1 time per day just make sure you do it alone and in private

Visualizations : Visualize what you want to happen, see it in your mind , focus on that for a set period each day. Put all other thoughts aside. But do this only for a set time say 20 minutes. And then break off and focus the rest of your day on you. Never ever forget yourself. Do this process also daily along with the Manifestations and do it with an open heart without expectations of how or when a response could come.

This will not only send out so much love and energy to the other but guess what it will start to make you feel better, happier and more emotionally and spiritually in balance. Something that can seem impossible when your dealing with a broken heart.

Remember hearts do heal Remember that you will heal no matter what the out come

In the end a Psychic guides, imparts knowledge from the higher powers and can give tools of self empowerment. The rest though is up to you.

Expect the impossible to happen and it may just be so :-)

==================

Your welcome to check out my Profile and read through independent feed back left by others. And if you have a pressing situation that you need impartial to the point insight to then I would be happy to help you.

♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Interesting read Psychic Dino :)

over 8 years ago

Thank you Raani :)

over 8 years ago

Keep a positive mental attitude at all times. Focus and visualize and it can be so!

Thanks for the feedback sent to me on this article :)

over 8 years ago

Thank you for your comments and feed-back on this article. Comments as always welcome :)

♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋

Psychic Dino

— Verum Semper Quaerere