Keep a Gratitude Journal

over 8 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

What are the great things happening in your life? What are you thankful for? When you write down and remind yourself of all the good things happening, it takes your thoughts off all the negative things.

What was a wonderful experience today? Who did you talk too? What kind of wisdom or insight did they give you?

Be thankful for the person who stepped out of the way and allowed you to be in front in center at the grocery store or even the parking lot.

Who helped you today on the job or school. I know there were many times I’ve been grateful for my friends, professors, teachers, and strangers who have just given a small gift.

Small gifts can come in many ways: Gift Cards Presents Links to a blog, video,book Book CD Clothing Help fixing something Wisdom, insight, advice

If you stop and see how many small things add up over time, there are many people who enter and leave your life every day and help you reach your greatness.

Be thankful for those earth angels who help you find your way.

Be thankful for having shelter over your head. Be thankful for having food to eat. Be thankful for having clothes.

Be thankful for being in good health. Be thankful for being intelligent and wise.

Many times we forget to appreciate ourselves and the many gifts and talents we have, we just don’t choose to utilize them. They’re there, be thankful you have five senses to navigate your way in the world.

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

I always find it very helpful to write down what has made me happy throughout the day. It helps me focus on all the great things that go on in everyday life!