HAPPY OCTOBER 1st /birth stone/birth signs

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

Psychic Helena Louis (psychichelena)

76 posts

Hello all happy oct 1st

Hope all of you are doing well today i wanted to talk about the birth stone for October. Did you know October has not one but two birth stones,,,

(Opal and Tourmaline)

They both have special types of healing energy’s of coarse tourmaline is much more recognized in the metaphysical world of healing due to the high levels of energy it produces and its considered second to the sun) the sun is what we consider to be the highest energy source there is!

So most reki healers or healers in general tend to recommend the gem for sources of energy which i do agree it provides a lot of light energy sources as well as healing tranquility so its most used and recognized as the birth stone of of this wonderful month.

However Opal is my all time favorite i just love the way it changes from a pearly iridescent to a rainbow of colors that stay in that iridescent pearl state one more thing about opal is that it is most prized in Australia because of the rare black opal and fire opals found in the mining areas of the country.

Opal is a powerful energy source as well with having many colors it can help to balance your chakra’s as well as calm you and give you a peaceful energy.

Libra is an air sign and are very flexible a Libra is friendly and can be very kind and giving which can almost (ALWAYS) makes you a Target for being “used and abused” basically taken for GRANTED more time’s then not.

So in my experience i feel like OPAL is much better for Libra’s due to its variety of color and the minerals it possess its ability to change color will help you to be grounded and able to recognize your true self and help you stay grounded.

Unless you where born with Libra and Virgo (BUT) that’s a whole other article those of you that know and love “Virgo” know what i mean lol but we will talk about that in my next post for now i hope i gave you something to think about and maybe answered some astrological questions

As always may god bless and keep you safe

Psychic Helena

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

Psychic Helena Louis (psychichelena)

76 posts

I forgot to add this yesterday but if you guys have questions about your birth stone or want more insight on a astro sign contact me thanks again for reading