MY TRUE PREDICTION ON CANADA ELECTION

over 8 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

HELLO MY DEAR FRIENDS AND SUPPORTERS, I AM HIGHLY THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGES, CALL AND BEST WISHES FOR MY TRUE PREDICTION ON CANADA ELECTION, WHICH WAS PREDICTED,TWEETED ON 29TH SEPTEMBER 2015 I had studied all Prime Minister candidate Horoscope,I want to Predict that. ””” Mr.Stephen Harper will be NOT Re-elected as Prime Minister of Canada in Next election on 19 October 2015””” due to Transit of Saturn in Scorpio sign (from 2nd November 2014 to 05th March 2017) had disturb his chart as well as his birth chart Moon and Saturn had Make all result very slow..Saturn had disturb his decision power.Saturn had very bad angle with his birth chart Venus also..due to Saturn opposite transit with his birth chart Venus..he will not attract voters of Canada..Jupiter is transit in Leo sign and Jupiter had make square angle with Scorpio of Saturn.Jupiter is damaged by Saturn..Jupiter will Not support Him.. ””” Mr. Justine will be Next Prime Minister of Canada”””..his birth chart is miracle..there is inter change sign between Jupiter and Mars it indicate successful administration with honesty, Saturn and there is a interchange between Saturn and Venus ,it indicate longterm leadership and long term planning.. Uranus is amazing opposition with his birth chart Uranus it indicate he will create New Canada.. Achharya Jaydev…

over 8 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Thanks all my friend and well wisher who had message and call me for true prediction …thanks all….Achharya Jaydev