I fear success...

over 8 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Life has you down and you don’t know which way to turn?

Well, I’m here to tell you one thing… You must look inward…

Inside yourself and all your pain… Living a lie is what you must no longer do… You must open your eyes, your heart, your mind! To new possibilities of something better in your life… Of lifting you higher to places you never dreamed of…

What is this you ask? It’s truth! It’s you! It’s what you deserve…

Now I ask you? What is it that you want more than anything?

I would guess that deep down inside you crave for happiness and abundance… and love…

So what does it take to achieve that? Do you want to know my secret?

Our secret? The key to all your dreams? It’s “You”!

Here let me explain… It’s inside of you…

So sit back and just enjoy yourself for a few. ;) Really take a deep and long look at yourself and just sit here and be with “you”!!!

So what fears did you have come up? What desires? What anything did you notice float into your mind and what emotions did you notice float into your heart? Is it truth? Of course it is? Everything is truth or you can find the truth in it, or the path to the truth for which it will mark the way… ;) Yep! I bet you didn’t know that? Oh you did? Well I bet that just took you to a whole new deeper level of understanding of it?

Such words of truth to remember the youth, the magic is in the air… Which way to go, which way to show, is deep inside, it’s that right there…

Thank “You”, Good “Morning”, Good “Day”, Good “Evening”, and Good “Night” to “all” always and forever…

We are infinity…

over 8 years ago

Great Article Ashley thanks :-)

over 8 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Thank you… ;) <3>