What is a Twin-Flame ( The article i promised more will be posted tommorow)

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

Psychic Helena Louis (psychichelena)

76 posts

Twin-Flame

A twin-flame is a strong powerful force its not the splinting of a soul (the soul each others half) the identical soul match,

Think of a embryo in the womb being split in two at fertilization one sperm intrudes the embryo and forces it to split in two so it is no longer one cell that will multiply but two half’s form two separate body’s two separate individuals form its the same with twin flames,

Its the same with twin-flames they have the same creator and stem from the same cell, (so to speak) But there completely different and some times worlds apart but are the perfect match and when connected, They have a powerful connection it is so deep that when the twin flames meet and begin a relationship they can feel each others emotions, Similar to the way twins can feel and sense that something is going on with there other sibling, The twin flame’s have the same connection yet in a deeper sense,

Some twin flames must travel many paths before they can come together and some meet before there time the best way to tell if your partner is a twin flame,

Well you would know I will be posting more about how to tell you have a meet or crossed paths with your twin flame tomorrow

Most of the time many twins have similar struggles and some even have felt that they went through the journey with the other it is rare but some have visions about what the twin partner has been through,

Twin-flame is a much deeper much more powerful connection then a soulmate is and ever will be, I will be posting more on what a soulmate is compared to a twin flame but this will give you some thing to think about for now

love and light

All gods blessing

If you would like more information about the difference between twin flames and soulmates give me a ring on chat or check back tomorrow for more articles

Thxs for reading bye for now

over 8 years ago
blacknwhite's photo

Neil Blacknwhite (blacknwhite)

127 posts

Thats an awesome read dear, thanks for sharing

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

76 posts

Thanks for reading

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

76 posts

i will soon be adding more about twin flames so pls check back often thx

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

76 posts

Today i will be posting more on Twin flame connections and What can help bring you closer to your Twin

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

76 posts

I wanted to add to this post more about twin flames.

And some of the signs that will point you to your twin flame here, for now this has been my experience

I will be Adding more later today

So most twins will get glimpses of the twin in a vision or even a dream you will also get the feeling there is someone out there some one important

You may feel like you have been going through something emotional.

All of a sudden you will have feelings of sadness or anxiety some times you might feel happy not sure why?

Its because you picking up on your twins energy and feeling what they or going through or what they have been through.

In a sense you will feel like your in someone else body.

In the next chapter of these “post” ill be touching on how an what may sent off these triggers to find out more subscribe to this post to gain insight

over 8 years ago
scottish_john didn't upload a photo

Scottish John (scottish_john)

77 posts

Thanks for sharing.

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

76 posts

Twin flames reading is a full detailed reading that will give insight on your past current are future lover i will look into all of the details for you visit me in chat for more details

over 7 years ago
psychichelena's photo

76 posts

I will be on today just give me a ring for any questions on twin flames an i am also running some specials on my twin flame readings thx looking forward to hearinmg from you