Feeling like your being judged or persicuted (read on

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

Psychic Helena Louis (psychichelena)

76 posts

Maybe persecuted is the wrong word to use but keep reading i have a point!

There is some people in this world that tend to judge others by what they here (rumors/gossip) and others who just want to be apart of the crowd. in my experience i have seen both kinds and none really look for facts there either hurt inside or trying to fit in,

But words can hurt more then you know and using words to hurt are cause pain because you have been hurt is never a good thing,

The bible says that the tong is a dangerous weapon that blesses and curses with the same mouth.

learning to tame your tong will get you in a better state of mind when you cast blessing upon those who hurt you.

You will be blessed for it, but when you curse you will in turn have the same judgement you cast upon that person upon you.

Have you ever heard the saying (sticks and stones may break my bones but word can never hurt me) not true not at all,

I have been hurt by words and silly gossip much more then i have by being pushed or shaved. I think id prefer to be slapped then for someone i don’t know or some one i love to say something that isn’t true about me. you can change someones life with your words you can bring life or death to someone with your words and you may not even know it, think before you speak and watch your tong because as i said you can speak life or death to someone and your self.

There is so much bullying in today world and why its all in how you raise a child speak life into them not saying to praise them in every way but be a positive motivator.

For the ones that have been hurt from a loved one or any one remember only you know whats right for you, only you know you’re life story and only you can make the changes you need to, you know your struggle so does god and if you will give him your problems he will give you his mercy and his grace that is sufficient for us all, he knows every tear you have cried he knows every heart break.

Remember that Jesus suffered first he was persecuted he was mocked he was beaten and abused as he was on the cross on Calvary they where mocking him he was traded over to his enemy’s by one of his close friends SOLD OUT i should say. He over came it all so will you with his help.

Call on god today whatever you are going through god knows it he sees you he is waiting patiently for you to call out to him. He wants to exchange with you beauty for ashes, he wants to exchange with the garments of heaviness for the garments of praise. So just lay all your troubles on the table hes only one prayer away from your peace and joy

i pray that this massage will bless you and help you through to be stronger whatever end you are on just pray god bless you and keep you safe in Jesus name amen