What are soul-mates and twin-flames? more on TwinFlames soulmate

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

Psychic Helena Louis (psychichelena)

76 posts

When we experience a Twin Flame connections its so much more then just a lover are friend, a type of soulmate that often mimics the twin by being such a strong energy force that feels so much like a twin we often get them confused,

Its stronger then anything you ever felt but there are karmic connections which is

karmic connections can also feel like a soul shaken experience when things don’t work out we feel we have lost are chance but that’s not the case actually the karmic connection is whats preparing you for that mirror of your soul

Another thing that most don’t understand is your not always the karmic match (sometimes karmic connection is one sided you may learned and experience while the other partner is not in any where near there twin and vice versa.

But that’s another topic, ill post here in a day are too.

When we experience these connections we are almost always shattered and feeling like this was the one,

This was the true love we have waited for! and you cant always see it, but always remember that its always darkest before the dawn

It does mirror the twin flame in many ways but there is a difference

There are signs to tell you that its not but i will post more later this week thanks so much for reading i hope this gave you something to think about

Love and Light

psyhcic helena

over 8 years ago

Thank you for sharing – very insightful x

over 7 years ago
psychichelena's photo

Psychic Helena Louis (psychichelena)

76 posts

i will be adding more insight on Twin flames in just a Lil bit here please subscribe to get the latest on Twin Flame and karmic relationships