Psychic Timelines

over 8 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

When consulting a psychic, many people are often plagued with the question of “when?” “When will he propose?”, “When will I get the job”, “when will I find happiness?” are some of the questions psychics need to answer. Everyone wants a specific timeline for the events but the future is a nebulous place and many different factors can have a rippling effect on the timeline given by psychics. Different things from personal events to natural disasters can greatly change events in the future. Psychic readings and predictions are often very accurate in their readings but the client always wants to know exactly when these events will happen. It’s important to focus on the content of the readings rather than the precise date that they will happen. You must trust the information the physic gives you and be flexible when it comes to exactly when it will happen.

While many clients are satisfied by the timeline given by their psychic, others may see variations and alterations when it comes to when certain events will happen. This just shows that life is unpredictable and many factors can influence when certain events will take place. A timeline is similar to the effect of throwing a pebble into a pond. The psychic is considered as making their predictions from the point of where the pebble hits the water. The rippling effect represents the influence of different factors and changing events on the timeline.

Our perception of time is more of less pretty linear. We view time as moving in a linear fashion and at a constant rate. But it’s important to realize that this is not really the case. Our perception is only a product of what our consciousness tells us, but in reality, things are more complicated than what we understand. Another factor to consider is how we are constantly creating our future and are in control of the elements of our lives. We have the power to influence our future and every decision that we are making is directly influencing the future and the outcomes of our lives.

When consulting psychics regarding the future, it is important to consider the many events going on in our life and the various elements that come into play. We are a complex species with a multitude of energies and emotions that always surround us. You need to consider the influence of these elements on our everyday choices and how they affect the outcome of our lives. Such factors hugely influence timelines resulting in events occurring differently from how they were initially predicted.

Your future is in your hand, and the choices you make right now can shape your future drastically. Get in touch with a physic and consult them to discover the wonderful potential your life holds!

I am well experienced in the Science of Horology and more than happy to apply my skill, gift and knowledge within any reading to give specific and informative Timelines.

I send you Blessings in Abundance! Count Marco

over 8 years ago

A wonderful article thank you for sharing !!!!!!!