Spiritual message for 06 04 2016

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Bear in mind that youth is the most precious years in one’s life and should not be wasted or misspent. To let children watch television from 6 to 10 p.m. is to make them forget all that they have learnt at school or college. In addition, they learn many evil things. If TV is used for teaching good things, it can serve a worthy purpose. But that is not the case, younger generation is being ruined by undesirable films and programs. Their minds are being poisoned. It is not a sign of parental love to let children grow in this manner. Even parents should avoid going to cinemas. All crimes and violence we witness today are largely the result of the evil influence of films on young minds. While science and technology may appear, to confer many benefits, they also have many harmful effects. To make proper use of scientific knowledge we must have the wisdom and discrimination.

over 8 years ago
psychic.kiran's photo

psychic Kiran (psychic.kiran)

13 posts

i am psychic by profession i am new at this site but have always been helping people on many occasions. I have been studying Astrology and Spiritualism since I was too young and i am born psychic with 10 years Experience you will really be surprised by my reading i will just ask date of birth and full name and tell you your Whole story … Only serious clients are welcome here. and May God Help me to Help you until my end

CloseDegrees and Qualifications: MSc Psychology. spiritual reading tarot reading Aura reading Automatic writing twin flame Psychic surgery WANNA FIX THE SCHEDULE ??? SKYPE ME

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ psychickiran ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

⭐️⭐️ SPECIAL PSYCHIC PACK 300 MINUTES ONLY $385 ⭐️⭐️ ask me for DISCOUNT

Use the minutes whenever you want. Or save them for a later date. You do not have to use all your minutes in one session. Ask me in Chat for details

I never tell a person what I think they want to hear! I only say what I see with my connection to you! Straight honest insight & answers AT ALL TIMES! I SAY WHAT I SEE – I SPEAK ONLY TRUTH!

CloseExperience: Love and sex guidance. Psychic insight provided to those dealing with issues such as divorce, marital difficulties, soulmate and relationship issues, grief counseling and career/job decisions, health issues, legal conflicts, career path and spiritual growth, religious issues. I also perform paranormal investigations and use my skills as a clairvoyant to receive and give messages from the other side from those who have crossed over or from spirits who just wish to guide and help.

Life is a long journey and I can help with those bumps in the road that can cause stress and rob you from having a life of peace, love and joy.

I also coach and work with others who are psychic and gifted who want to develop their skills or who are parenting a gifted child and need some guidance with these special angels.

I am not the adviser for you if you are looking for someone that will simply agree with you and tell you what you want to hear