"BAD NEWS" OR .... ACTUALLY WHAT YOU NEED TO HEAR!

over 8 years ago

So you settle down – you get your question ready and you get connected with a Advisor. You may or may not have pre-conceptions about what will be seen even though some part of you “hopes” your reader will tell you what it is you desire most.

An outcome, A lottery win, a distant ex suddenly walking back into your life. But a few examples of many that could be used.

You get into the reading, your connected then wham you are told something that actually you did not want to hear. Maybe did not expect to hear and yet here is the person telling you that something you desire , want or even may feel you need will not be so.

Not a nice feeling I know, as I have faced this myself. One time asking about an ex only to be told “you go no chance fella” and even worse she was now with someone else. Did not believe it, could not believe it. 2 weeks later I found out they had moved in together and were planning to marry!

It was then I remembered what I had been told a few weeks before. And as the reality of the situation sank in I was kind of kicking myself because it was yet a further 2 weeks of my life wasted on wanting something that in the end could never be. A blessing in disguise really longer term …. and I went back to the Psychic , explained what had happened and they were understanding and suddenly the whole dynamic of the readings from that point for forward started to change.

(Sorry for using my self as example but there you go ;-) Rather than focus on the past and a relationship that was gone n buried the focus started to be on the future. On where I go – on taking those next few steps.

It was very empowering to say the least.

This was a good few years back but I always remember it and the council insight and advise that was given over that period of time I read with this particular person. And in the end being told what I at first though was “BAD NEWS” turned out to be not just the reality of the situation but actually What I needed To hear! Even though in the moment I did feel like putting my phone through the window ;-)

So in getting news that you really do not want to hear can in the end be so damn Empowering. You may resent the person giving you this insight for a time. Thats okay, your human and its natural at first to want to “Blame” someone anyone for finding out that “something” can or never will be.

You have choices then – to either live in hope, hanging onto to something which is nothing more than a dream or you can get real with the situation. Stand up straight, shake yourself down and say to yourself as much as it hurts I am actually going to take that next step and see what sits around the corner.

In my sessions I look to see past the question, look to see not so much what happened but what IS happening and what this can mean for a persons future. And step by step as I am doing with a number of Clients I work with at this time on a regular basis – a Life Path Plan if you like is formed , which allows that person to actually in the end Self Empower themselves through change and choice to fully accept that Bad News given and to take that all important “Next Step”

If you check my profile and some of the feedback left the past few weeks you can see some very Recent examples of people being told “Not what they want to hear”

We are here such a short time on this planet …. Don’t you think its time we started using each day in the best way we can ?

Live Life

Dino :-)

over 7 years ago

Absolutely love this!

over 7 years ago
cydiva89 didn't upload a photo

cydiva89 (cydiva89)

36 posts

This was truly refreshing. The truth will release you in the long run, the lies and false hope will make you feel bad momentarily but will set you free.

over 7 years ago

Thank you Brittney for your comment :) xx

over 7 years ago

And thank you Cydiva :) im glad it resonated with you. And indeed truth does set you free no matter how hard it can be at first to hear!