For those of you who hate the term soulamates or Twinflames please read

over 8 years ago
psychichelena's photo

Psychic Helena Louis (psychichelena)

76 posts

Hi all hope all is well i just want to give my opinion and let you all know that there is a reason for everything, Good are bad and in all and any faith, We all have something we know is true this is true with soulmates and karmic connections. many ppl cross are paths and they all have a purpose either its to help us grow to inspire us to teach us things we do and don’t want forgive my wording but i am not a writer lol,,, Its just my opinion but i believe that everyone has a purpose and i have talked about twin flames many times, as well as soul-mates and the like of them. I know that there is many that are alone and still in search of that one true love, buy my goal is to help give you hope to keep searching, and don’t give up i wouldn’t want you to think that i am giving you false hope but to give you, A hope to continue to search for the real things and in no way would i advise any one to stay in an relationship where there is abuse of any kind but that you will find the balance and the peace of mind with the right person you have free will and even in a reading my advice is just one opinion not a ruling over your life so please if i have offended or caused any pain i do apologize but i still believe that there is someone for every one you, my point is that you have to be open to it and don’t give up and even if you do give up pray about it, so that what is meant will come

thnks for readings have a blessed day

Psychic helena