Brexit Predictions Anyone ?

over 7 years ago

Hi well for those in the loop with UK news you will know us Brits have one of the most important referendums ever. Do we stay part of the European Union or Not (Brexit)

Anyone care to predict the outcome ? Based not on exit polls or the latest news but personal insight Psychic or Other ?

I know my views of what I want …..

Others ?

over 7 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

This is just a personal view but I feel that people will become to consumed by the fear campaign the remain side have been giving that they will vote to remain without thinking of the consequences. We have a chance to make history today but I feel people will not take that chance and we will wake up tomorrow well on our way to become a state of Europe!

over 7 years ago

Thank you Raani we can but pray this is indeed the case. Some meditation in order to ensure we remain. Your support for this is blessed!

over 7 years ago

LOL!

over 7 years ago

Dino, not sure if you read what she said but I didnt get the impression Raani wanted to remain and sure enough we voted to leaveā€¦ hmm!

over 7 years ago

Hi Judith actually Raani is very Pro Brexit so she was happy ha ) it was me that was anti Brexit and still am )

over 7 years ago

I know – that was my point. You said her support is blessed but her view was not the same as yours, so she wasn’t going to support what you wanted. I am pro Brexit and in the coming couple of years more people will understand why. All the best.

over 7 years ago

I hear you Judith :) and all the best back to you.

over 7 years ago

some good points