YES / NO ANSWERS IN A PSYCHIC READING

over 7 years ago

We all want answers sometimes especially with more pressing issues that maybe going on in our lives. And when we come in for a Psychic reading it is natural that some of your questions your feeling like surely there is a clear cut YES or NOT to what I am asking ?

In some cases this will be possible. And I as a reader if I see a clear YES or NO I will share this straight away. But they are times when a question asked does not have a clear defined YES/ NO or even out come. Frustrating right ? Yep I get that and know how frustrating it can be. But they are reasons why in a reading sometimes it just is not possible to give that much wanted Yes or No. Not all outcomes are written in stone. There is no 100% certainty on pretty much any aspect of our lives to a greater degree. They are exceptions to this and with those exceptions (which are quite rare) then a Psychic can give with some confidence a clear yes or not.

But when they cant try not allow the frustrations on not getting that clear answer cloud your mind. Rather focus on the messages coming through, the reasoning behind why a clear yes / no defined out come can not given at that time. And in listening to the insight given. Understand that sometimes a situation needs to be allowed to develop in its own way at its own pace. And that virtue of Patience that we all struggle to master can really be something we need to see as part of the process.

Often questions such as will he/she be with me in the future come out in a reading. They are times when a Psychic feels strong and clear that yes they feel you will be together. As well as times when we pick up alas it will not happen. and it is not for what ever reason meant to be. And then there is that “in-between stage” where the outcome has not yet been finalized. For those who believe in fate and clear set destiny I know that can be something they wont agree with. But yes we have destiny paths but fate … hmm that goes against all the universal laws of free will.

To be fatalistic about a situation can only serve to hold us back , keep us boxed and give rise to feelings that no matter what we do or so we have no control. When in fact we are the only ones controlling our own emotional state. So when a clear yes or no can not be give, it does not mean there is no hope. It does not mean your chosen psychic is hedging there bets it actually means that the future is not decided upon and much can change. Focusing on those changes that are needed and how to work your way through them rather than seeking a clear YES or NO will bring with a real sense of empowerment and deeper understanding no matter what your situation is.

Your Psychic if doing there job correctly should be guiding encouraging and giving insight on how best to do this. In my readings for example its not just about what will happen – I know that is so so important and a big reason why we do have readings but also its about Self Empowerment! Its about showing a person that they truly can influence so much in there own lives and in doing so no matter if it was a YES or a NO or somewhere in between that you can feel in control and happy with your situation no matter what the future “might” hold.

In my readings if I don’t see it – I tell you and if I do I will be sure you are the first to know

over 7 years ago

Thanks for your messages on this article :) appreciated always!

over 7 years ago
advisorfaye didn't upload a photo

Love Psychic Anna_XOXO (advisorfaye)

953 posts

wow

over 7 years ago

Thank you Faye

over 7 years ago

As someone who is on the other side. This is a good reminder that we can’t always get the answers we want.

over 7 years ago

Very true Jasmine

Blessings Dino