ARTICLE : WHEN PREDICTIONS DON'T COME TO PASS

over 7 years ago

This is a really difficult one but Yes at times predictions that are given do not come to pass! It is a fact and any Psychic that tells you they are 100% with every reading and every outcome are either God Incarnate or stretching the truth. They are times when things seen – do not come to pass. So where does this leave you ? And what does it say about your Psychic ? Difficult questions indeed!

Some pointers that I hope will help :

Nothing is written in stone. Remember this one! The future is fluid and subject to change. And much will depend on actions YOU take. Fate is not rigid – you make your own future!

Take the whole reading and what was said into consideration and not just certain parts! A reading should be seen as a whole. Example if a reader tells you a certain person is coming back into your life , what other information was given ? Were they things in the reading that were said on what you have to do in order to make this happen ? Miss that last part and outcomes can change.

Patience is sometimes needed. We can be really focused on “how long” something takes to come to pass. And time lines can be one of the more challenging aspects of any reading. So it may seem it “wont” but is it rather that the time is not right ? Keep a very open mind on this one.

Validate your connection to your chosen reader. Not through trick questions but through what you feel. I always allow for a few minutes before every reading to ensure a connection is actually present. And if it is not then I always let the person know. I can not connect to everyone – and anyone who says that they are 100% … well make your own mind up about that one

over 7 years ago

Thanks for your messages on this article always happy to answer questions :-)

Psychic Dino