ALWAYS "TRY" SEEK THE TRUTH

over 7 years ago

“Verum Semper Quaerere ….” ~ Without doubt gaining the truth in any Psychic sitting is something we should all strive for. Trying to gain Absolute truth though is probably not possible.

Why ? Because the future is always subject to change due to the universal laws of “Free Will”. You can though gain a really good understanding of any given situation when connected to the right kind of Psychic / Empath.

And when I mean “right kind” I mean a person whom you also feel a connection towards. Gaining this insight can be uplifting and incredibly helpful even if it is not always exactly what you want to hear.

Be as relaxed as you can before your Psychic reading session

Have an open mind – Without exceptions of what you might hear

Don’t ask trick questions to try see if your Psychic is connected to your and situation (that can only cause confusion)

If your not understanding what your hearing or it truly feels way off then Speak up!

Do not be afraid to voice your concerns if you feel its going in the wrong direction

And in following those steps among others you can really start to get close to what the truth of any given situation. Life those is like a jigsaw puzzle , some of which have many many pieces and it can take time to start to get those pieces in the right place. So some patience can well be needed especially for more complicated situations.

That does not mean you need to spend hours in a reading or spend a fortune – rather its about giving the allowed time to see things that were shown come to pass. And yes I do understand timings can be so frustrating especially when you feel like your in a holding pattern. But sometimes the time something can take to come to pass is less important than it actually happening!

Always trust your own intuition on situations in your own life. This should take precedence even over what your go-to Psychic readers sees and advises. It is YOU who makes the end choices in your life. No one else can do this for you.

Working with the truth , even if that truth hurts or is not what you want – working with it makes things much easier in the long run and allows you to find your harmony and balance in your life – no matter what situations or challenges you face. As the Cliche saying goes “The Truth Will Set You Free!

Psychic Dino

over 7 years ago

Thanks for your feed back on this article that you all sent me. Comments always welcome here :)

Psychic Dino