Hurting like Hell?

over 7 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

If you are reading this you could in fact be hurting like hell. Heartbroken and hurting like hell!

All that you thought they were, you now find is not how they truly are.

Nothing is not how it promised to have been or how you imagined it was too be.

Suddenly you have discovered that they were never going to stay true or keep those many promises. You realise that they never planned to be around for very long. You now can see that your love was totally misplaced and that they did not love you in the first place.

When the Truth is revealed in this way its certainly hard to handle and I wish I could wave a magic wand to save you the pain that you are feeling and get you to where you really need to be. Its one thing being left high and dry but when you invested so much into what you felt it was bound to become or was its even harder pill to swallow. All that energy, love that your poured in, it all seems futile and such a waste now. The challenge ahead is certainly a tough one. There are no shortcuts. You going to have to suck it all up. It is all part of the process of going through the fire of heartbreak, anguish and feeling this great pain. Its all part of making you stronger and taking you closer to the relationship you really want and need in your life. Think of it as a stepping stone; part payment for the reward yet too be delivered. I know you do not want to hear this, but frankly its true. Even if you want to hold onto the pain, its not going to be possible. It may ease and then suddenly stab you straight back – but overall, its going to ease. Your body, mind and soul will drag you through to the other side.

The thing is you have to know you deserve so much better. However they hurt you its time to stand back up and know that this is their loss and your gain. They missed all that you are and had to offer. They had you so close and they let you slip through their hands. Their loss will also be someone else’s gain. One day soon enough you will take the risk again. Open your heart to another. One day you will love a stronger love that you ever have before. This person will delight in all you offer and all that you are. You will be their dream come true. Then you will feel gratitude that they left you when they did, for had they not you would have not been in a position to welcome in this stronger and deeper love that you now know is where you were always meant to be.

Today it hurts and it will tomorrow. So now take a look in the mirror and know you truly are worth indeed so much more than what was delivered. The wonderful thing is now you are open and free to finding this “new great thing” you are closer to it than you were yesterday – tomorrow you will be even closer! So for now be gentle and kind with yourself. You passed yet another test and the world did not end. In fact in many ways its all just beginning.

For further insight into overcoming a breakup or heartbreak – reach out to me today.

Blessings

Count Marco