Mantra of the day!

over 7 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

OM ॐ

This is the sound of the universe. It’s the original and first vibration, which represents the birth, death and re-birth process.

Chanting the sound OM brings us into harmonic resonance with the universe. OM is said to vibrate at 432 Hertz, which is said to be the natural pitch of the Universe, Modern music is at 440 Hertz so as you can see from this chanting OM will be more beneficial on a deeper level than most music.

Decreasing your own frequency to coincide with the Universe stills all of the mind. Its is a perfect way to begin and end mediation. It also works when you just want to sit down and let your worries melt away.

over 7 years ago
countmarco didn't upload a photo

⚜ Count Marco ⚜ (countmarco)

129 posts

I like this “Mantra of the Day” It reminds me that I used to often chant and it brought me much peace of mind.

over 7 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Thank you Count Marco, it so beneficial for our energy.

Feel free to add any mantras you found particularly helpful or enjoyable if you would like too.

over 7 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Mantra: Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu

This mantra means: May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all.

It is a powerful mantra to help you dedicate yourself to living a life that is non-harming and being of service to the greater good for the world and people around us. This mantra encourages you to have compassion and to live in harmony with the environment, the people around us and animals that come into our lives great and small.

over 7 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Mantra: Om Gum Ganapatayei Namah

I bow to the elephant-faced deity, who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.”

In Hindu teachings, Ganesh is known as the god of wisdom and success and the destroyer of obstacles. You can draw on this when you are facing challenges in life or whenever you are going through periods of great change.

over 7 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Mantra Om Namah Shivaya

The translation of the mantra is: I bow to Shiva, the supreme deity of transformation who represents the truest, highest self.

This s a wonderful mantra to help build self-confidence, it is a positive reminder that we are all made up of divine energy and thus should treat ourselves as this.

We are often to quick to look at the negatives of ourselves instead of celebrating the greatness that we all hold. Yes we all have our own strengths but now is the time to begin loving your uniqueness and trusting the path you are walking is the right one for you!

over 7 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

The mantra: Sat Nam*

This mantra translates as: Truth in my name.

Sat means Truth (in the reality of your existence) and Nam means identity (yours)

Sat Nam can be used for two different reason the first is to find your intuition. For you to see your intuition clearly and have confidence in your intuition.

The second way to use this mantra is for reinvigorate your sexual energy but must be practised daily for at 3 minutes. is said to reinvigorate sexual energy if practised daily for at least 3 minutes.

Pronunciation: Saaaaaaaat …. Nam. *Sat is extended eight times longer than Nam. If you really want the mantra to radiate from the base of your spine to the centre of your head, make the Sat 35 times longer than the Nam.

over 7 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

If anyone has any of has any mantra’s they find particularly helpful in their lives feel free to share below.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day x

over 7 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

The Mantra: AKAL, MAHA KAL

This mantra translates as: Undying, Great death

Use this mantra to relax the mind, remove anxiety and fear from your life. It is a very powerful and life giving chant when done on a regular basis.

over 7 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

Ok, So it has been a while anyone else become off course with their daily affirmations/mantra’s?

Here is one to get you back in the swing of things:

OM, SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI

This mantra translates as: Peace for the all human kind mind and body, peace for all living and non living beings, peace for the universe, peace for each and every thing in the cosmic sphere.

Use this Mantra to get back in the habit of saying them daily. It’s easy to remember and say, with a beautiful meaning.