POWER OF POSITIVE ENERGY

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

Most of us like to believe that a divinity guides our existence in this universe. The supreme cosmic force we refer to as God is omniscient, omnipresent and, so, cannot be confined to the four walls of a temple or any other specific place of worship. Have you ever thought why certain places have greater presence of God than do others? Continuously, people come to places of worship with immense faith and think positive — in the belief and hope that they shall be granted what they ask for. It creates spiritual field of energy. This explains how one starts thinking of God inside a temple; how good, positive feelings get generated in one’s heart. It is the attitude and mindset of the seeker that creates this field of spiritual energy. One feels peace, harmony and solace in the premises of a temple as the spiritual energy there uplifts one’s consciousness. As for miracles taking place, it has been said that faith can move mountains. God is everywhere but in places of worship; an individual is able to raise his consciousness sufficiently to be able to feel His presence, to be able to commune with Him.

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

YOUR POSITIVE ENERGY AND STRONG WILL CAN CHANGE YOUR DESTINY. VISIT MY PROFILE AND SEE HOW I WORK

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

! !!!!!SUPER ECONOMICAL MONTHLY OFFER!!!!!!!!!!

45 $ FOR 60 MINUTES ….YOU ARE PAYING ONLY 0.75$ PER MINUTE (IF YOU PURCHASE THE MINUTES IN FIRST 5 DAYS OF MONTH)

54 $ FOR 60 MINUTES….YOU ARE PAYING 0.90$ PER MINUTE (YOU CAN PURCHASE THE MINUTES ANYTIME IN MONTH)

NOTE- MINUTES CAN BE CONSUMED IN MULTIPLE

READINGS IN THAT MONTH. STAY CONNECTED!!!!

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

I do not agree with the saying psychic advice is for entertainment only. Although life itself can be very entertaining, your troubles or misfortune are not a matter of fun to me and I am taking them very seriously as my own. Visit my profile and see how I work. I do not boast of making extraordinary claims but give you only what you want…HONEST INSIGHT, GENUINE ADVISE in best of your interest.

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

Book your reading for January for 45$ only and enjoy the benefit in multiple readings. Visit my profile.ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT