ENSURE YOU GET LUCKY

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

Ensure you get lucky

During my sophomore year in college, I developed a theory that luck is more a question of attitude than of blind destiny. “If you want to be lucky,” I told my friends, “expect to be lucky. Then make your expectation dynamic by going out and meeting luck halfway; don’t wait passively for it to come to you.” Whatever one holds strongly in his mind, that he attracts to himself. “Thoughts are universally and not individually rooted.” If one will strike out bravely in the direction of thought that he wants to take, he will find inspiration coming to him, drawn to him by the magnetic power of his faith. Human magnetism, however, is never the outcome of mere wishful thinking. Two people may think positively in an undertaking, yet one will attract success, and the other, failure. There are weak magnets, as well as strong ones. Any current passed through an electric wire will generate a magnetic field, but it takes a strong current to generate a strong magnetic field. “The greater the will, the greater the flow of energy.” Similarly “The greater the flow of energy, the greater the magnetic field.” Once you understand the principle of magnetism, it is important for you to realize that it can also be misused. Be careful what it is that you want, for wrong desires, even fears, can put this subtle law into operation just as surely. You would do well always to try to unite your will, not only to cosmic energy but to the divine will.

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

GOING THROUGH RELATIONSHIP CRISIS, EMOTIONAL TURMOIL….COME TO ME, KNOW ABOUT YOUR PARTNER AND RELATIONSHIP.CREATE YOUR DESTINY.

SUPER ECONOMICAL MONTHLY OFFER!!!!!!

45 $ FOR 60 MINUTES ….YOU ARE PAYING ONLY 0.75$ PER MINUTE (IF YOU PURCHASE THE MINUTES IN FIRST 5 DAYS OF MONTH)

54 $ FOR 60 MINUTES….YOU ARE PAYING 0.90$ PER MINUTE (YOU CAN PURCHASE THE MINUTES ANYTIME IN MONTH)

NOTE- MINUTES CAN BE CONSUMED IN MULTIPLE READINGS IN THAT MONTH. STAY CONNECTED!!!!

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

Visit my profile and see how I work bringing peace and harmony in your life.I DO NOT BOAST OF MAKING EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS BUT GIVE YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED.

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

I do not agree with the saying psychic advice is for entertainment only. Although life itself can be very entertaining, your troubles or misfortune are not a matter of fun to me and I am taking them very seriously as my own. Visit my profile and see how I work. I do not boast of making extraordinary claims but give you only what you want…HONEST INSIGHT, GENUINE ADVISE in best of your interest.

over 7 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

Book your reading for January for 45$ only and enjoy the benefit in multiple readings. Visit my profile.ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT