Entity removal and clearing-30 min./$40

over 7 years ago

New service!! I would like to offer you this new service of entity removal and clearing them of your aura.I successfully removed 1 entity from wife,2 from my eldest son and 4 from my father in law. The first question most people ask when talking about attached entities is, what do we experience when an entity has entered our personal space? It can be summarized into two words – control and manipulation.

All attached entities are parasites. Their vibration is low. They are typically ego driven, emotionally negative and out for themselves. When they are in our auric field we experience their thoughts, feelings and emotions, however nasty they may be. The vast majority of people with an attached entity are unaware of its presence. The sufferer assumes they are responsible for creating the ongoing patterns of negative thoughts and undesired emotional responses they are experiencing. They end up owning the entity’s energy as their own. They eventually believe “this is who I am.” They mistakenly live out their lives surrounded by these lies and feel powerless to change.

Are you wondering if you have an entity attached? There are a number of signs that can indicate if one is present. Symptoms of an entity attachment include:

• A history of physical, emotional or sexual abuse

• Disassociation or being ungrounded

• Memory problems

• Hearing voices or an inner voice that constantly criticizes you • Repeating patterns of behaviors

• Anxiety or panic attacks

• Irrational bouts of fear, anger, sadness or guilt

• Sudden changes in behavior or mood swings

• Depression or thoughts of suicide that you can’t seem to stop

• Addictive behaviors, including addiction to alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, sex or gambling

• Impulsive behavior or an attraction to dangerous situations

• Illnesses that will not respond to treatment or are of an unknown cause

Granted, everyone can have a bad day. It has been my observation that if any of these issues are ongoing or persistent in your life, then it may be a good idea to find out if an entity is plaguing you. Please contact me for more info.