Spiritual message for 26 01 2017

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

In a bud there is very little fragrance. However, as it grows and blossoms, it automatically acquires very fine fragrance. Likewise, when the human consciousness expands, it will find fullness in the state of Sath-chith-ananda (Truth-Consciousness-Bliss). Starting with the ordinary mind the consciousness rises to the level of the Super-mind. Then it moves up to the state of the Higher Mind. The next higher stage is that of the Illuminated Mind. Through all these stages, the continuing entity remains the same, as in the bodily changes from infancy to old age. That is the Universal Consciousness which is present in everyone — the One in the Many. The Universal Consciousness is the Truth (Satyam). It is the Supreme Wisdom (Jnanam). It is Infinite (Anantam). Ever bearing in mind these triple characteristics of the Divine, strive to achieve the supreme goal of human life.

over 7 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

hello I would love to give you insight I’m online now! lets talk and figure things out togather I’m here to help guide! you on your path in life!! happy to help contact me now for true and vivid!! insights gifted ariel!!.....