Spiritual message for 06 02 2017

over 7 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Only when the sacredness of the body and the sacredness of the mind come together, can divine strength be generated. With the help of the body, we should undertake sacred tasks. With the help of the mind, we should develop divine thoughts. This body is given to us and is intended for helping others. With the help of the body, we should be able to do good service and help the community. Whatever work we undertake, it should be done with a feeling that it is being done for the pleasure of the Lord. Hanuman was one who had such sacred ideas, and he always dedicated his work to the Lord. Our body is like the plastic cover on a wire. Our mind is like the copper wire inside. Along with the body, when the mind also joins, can divine strength flow into us.

over 7 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

I’m the most!! honest and caring psychic you will ever meet I truly care I really take the time to look into things for you I can help in every aspect of life I even do charka healing and balancing as well contact me today for a better understanding I’m online now!! and have a grate deal going on hurry it wont last long $100 for all my spiritual work to be done