How I Conduct My Psychic Readings

over 7 years ago

Hi its something I get asked often by people who are thinking of having a Psychic Reading with me – just how do I do my Readings ? So I thought it was worth while doing a post on this to give you some insight into how I work.

Firstly I work from base questions. This can be on any aspect of your life. All I ask is you know what you want to ask before coming into a reading with me. And then clear your mind as best you can as to what you “think” might be said.

This also includes any other readings you might have had by other Psychic, I never go up against what another reader may have said. I work only with what I see and feel.

I will usually ask for your first and date of birth. The date of birth really is to confirm you are over 18 and can at times help with connections.

Example a persons view on life can be much different at 18 as opposed to 88. All information given is of course treated in full confidence.

We will usually chat for a few minutes. This helps both to relax but also it is during that time I start to feel if I have a connection or not. And if I don’t have a connection I will always say so. I probably have to decline around 10% of the people who come to me in any one week for a reading. Its impossible to connect 100% of the time. I never ever try wing a reading , if I don’t feel it I will say so and if I do you will know!

Then when I feel ready I will always ask if you want to proceed with the reading and this is the point in time our session for real starts. During the reading I will try ask as few questions as possible. Sometimes I might need to clarify something I am seeing or feeling.

But I actually prefer to go with what I feel around your question and what you have shared. I am not the kind of Psychic that will tell you to watch out for a Red Car – or that someone from Spirit has a message for you. Rather I work with problems and issues in the here and now and what is to come in the future.

I am an Empath by nature and not a medium. And yes there is a huge difference with this!

Time lines I will give but only if I feel them strongly. Sometimes I do get a strong timeline and sometimes other things seem to be of more importance. Its not always when but rather “if” something is going to happen. My readings over all are pretty direct. I wont package anything up in cotton wool. But I hope me being direct is done in a caring way and not just “throwing all this stuff” in your emotional lap. At times you wont hear what you want to. And I know this can be frustrating and upsetting, but you can be sure I will always work with you to explore more of what this means and how you can come through any given situation which is testing or upsetting.

I will always try give a quick re-cap at the end especially if an out come was given – I will re-state this to be sure you understood the messages coming through. And of course if you had any questions you can ask them at any time in a reading. Just keep in mind I am honest with my answers so be prepared for that!

Over all being a none tools reader (although on request I can do Card Readings) I work with a persons energy’s and thought processes. This is where I connect. And from that see and feel things that sometimes are hidden from view. Its a journey of discovery for both reader and client and one I truly hope will see you coming away from a session with me, feeling enlightened , empowered and uplifted no matter what was seen or said.

So if wanting a session with me, know that it is direct, know I will do my very best for you and always give 100% .... and more important that anything – don’t fear the future or outcomes. See everything as an opportunity to learn to advance and ultimately find that true happiness and balance we all seek.

If something is on your mind, or your looking for answers then you can always message me in chat here on Bitwine :-)

Blessings Dino