WHAT ARE KARMIC TIES

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

Karmic ties are the invisible cords that that connect you to certain people throughout multiple lifetimes, eons and dimensions. These cords result from soul connections in higher dimensions and are thus difficult to break or get rid of. In higher dimensions relative to the Source, however, all souls are connected to one another; but in lower paradigms, some souls are closer to one another. In your current lifetime, a lot if not most of the people around you have been a part of your environment in several past lives and they will most likely be present in your future.

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

Learn how to cut off your karmic ties for your good.

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

I know what s/he is thinking right now and know what his/her true feelings for you and relationship. Get a clear insight about the person in relationship 20$/8 minutes , 30$/ 13 minutes, 45$/ 20 minutes, 60$/ 30 minutes , 100$/ take your time no limit :)...I would love to read for you and make your path, your soul enlightened.

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

Want to cut your Karmic Ties for ever, join me for 30 minutes session.

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

Want to cut your Karmic Ties for ever, join me for 30 minutes session. Yes it is 60$/30 min only.

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

There are angels all around us!

Hi Dear, Its Angelic Madhur! Have you ever had the angelic experience or felt the presence of angels around you? Each one of us is assigned a team of Angels at birth and they remain associated to us from the day we were born, and even by the goals we have in life! Come and hear from them, know what message they have for you for your life in general and for your love life in particular. Know of your Karmic ties and also how to cut the cord off with the painful, devastating relationships with the advice from your love angels. Come to me for true angelic guidance! I invite you for a chat session for delivering you the message from the above. Blessings!!!