Words of Wisdom for today!! Looking for your value addition

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

Inner Voice (angelicmadhur)

197 posts

Hi, I would like to share my thoughts on this forum. You are also welcome to share your thoughts.

About me ;

I am a deeply caring & compassionate natural psychic, a spiritual healer and a relationship expert. I have an extensive background in dealing with love & relationship problems, crisis situations and working with individuals going through extreme emotional turmoil.I take an empathic and sensible approach. I tap directly into the thoughts, feelings, and emotions of those I read for & give detailed description of what drives and motivates them

HELPED MORE THAN 15000 PEOPLE SUCCESSFULLY AND NOW IT IS YOUR TURN, KNOW WHAT HIS TRUE FEELINGS ARE AND WHAT IS THERE IN STORE FOR YOU

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

Meditate because some questions cannot be answered by Google! But the Center of the Body can.

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

Our eyes are in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back. Don’t dwell on things in the past, learn from them and keep moving forward.

over 6 years ago
inspiringsarika didn't upload a photo

Inspiring Sarika (inspiringsarika)

32 posts

Nice to be a part of community. Nice words of wisdom by Angelic Madhur , Astromaestro and Dino :)

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

Good decisions come from Experience, But Experience comes from Bad decisions. This is life…So don’t worry for any mistake. Go ahead & learn from them.

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

For all of us, especially for the girls suffering the pain “Never design your character like a garden where every one can walk.Design your character like a sky where every one desires to reach”.

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

RESPONSE is one of the ” MOST POWERFUL WEAPON” to occupy a place in someone’s heart….So always give the ” BEST RESPONSE” to the people ” WHO CARE FOR YOU”

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

If you really do put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price.

over 6 years ago
inspiringsarika didn't upload a photo

Inspiring Sarika (inspiringsarika)

32 posts

Very True , I agree :)

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

Beware while you say anything as it could have a strong impact on your future. Words have deeper effect on your future than your KARMA.

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

Sometimes people try to expose what is wrong with you, because they cannot handle what is right about you. Just be what you are :)

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

20$/8 minutes , 30$/ 13 minutes, 45$/ 20 minutes, 60$/ 30 minutes , 100$/ take your time no limit :)...I would love to read for you and make your path, your soul enlightened.

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

STAND FOR SOMETHING or else you will fall for anything

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

The Pain of a Hard Past can destroy us, Or it can dignify us. It’s our choice.

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

There are angels all around us! Hi Dear, Its Angelic Madhur! Have you ever had the angelic experience or felt the presence of angels around you? Each one of us is assigned a team of Angels at birth and they remain associated to us from the day we were born, and even by the goals we have in life! Come and hear from them, know what message they have for you for your life in general and for your love life in particular. Know of your Karmic ties and also how to cut the cord off with the painful, devastating relationships with the advice from your love angels. Come to me for true angelic guidance! I invite you for a chat session for delivering you the message from the above. Blessings!!!

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

Anger and worry are the most unprofitable conditions known to any human being. They are like thieves that steal precious time and energy from life. Anger is a highway robber and worry is a sneak thief.

over 6 years ago
angelicmadhur's photo

197 posts

Patience does not mean to passively endure. It means to be far sighted enough to trust the end results of a process. To look at the thorn and see a rose, to look at the night and see the dawn. Impatient means to be so short sighted as to not be able to see the final, big picture outcome. The lovers of God never run out of patience, for they know that time is needed for the crescent moon to become full.