THE IMPORTANCE OF THE NEW MOON IN LIFE

over 6 years ago
angelicinsight's photo

Angelic_Insight_09 (angelicinsight)

1 post

The new moon does some wonderful things. It has an energy all its own. If you want a loved one back, reunite the family that have separated, start a new career path. all is possible and I am not wrong very often. But there are people who do not want to come back. This is due to their free will and there is nothing you can do to convince them to come back no matter what. Because we are human you cannot control someone and make them come back into your life if they don’t want to.

But there is another side to all of this. When you remove the negativity from the situation.

Think about who created the new moon. It is God. But if you are a skeptic, think about this you do not see the air you breathe. Without it you cannot exist. Without the trees that produce oxygen you could not live on this planet without them.

When you write a letter to the person you love, you put your all into that letter. Everything you want them to hear you put into writing. Sometimes it is easier to do. So you need to write everything you want in this life in a letter, seal it in an envelope and put it out to the new moon.

The new moon is a symbol of new beginnings. Just think about it and open yourself up to this thought. You can receive guidance, healing, support from your spirit guides. New moons are blank pages where you can write down everything you wish for. Put it out under this new moon and wait to see how everything will manifest. You can also write down all negative things on a piece of paper. Put that out for the new moon so they all dissipate. If you have questions on how to write these letters come on to life reader and chat with me.

The time of the new moon is very powerful for sending out your prayer wishes to the Universe. You can create anything and are the master of your own destiny. We all have free will and can choose what we want in our own lives. Free yourself from grief and heartache, do not complain anymore. Do something about it. Do not ever feel that everything is hopeless.

Some people do not believe in the power of the Universe. But when you know there is a way out of a situation, you just need to do it. Once you start doing this it is not hard to do. The new moon is very powerful, it puts out the frequency to give us the cosmic push we need. So we can put out there all of our hopes, dreams and desires.

It is good to watch out for the new moon times. You do not want to miss out on the time what you want in this life. Remember that there is nothing that is impossible. Angels have said this.

In all my years doing this work, healing work, working with angel manifestation and getting results. I have learned that the new moon changes everything. Make a list of 10 things on a piece of paper. What you want to happen now, and place it under the new moon and leave it there over night. watch each one manifest. But keep in mind that we all are procreators. Ask yourself if you want this bad enough to put the effort in and with trust that is the key word.

You can do this, I believe in you!

Hugs and Love,